Thread: Trade upgrade

New Resident

Trade upgrade

I think the "troll hunter trade" should be upgraded to the "boar hunter trade". After going through the troll storyline, trolls almost never spawn anymore and the only troll horns I get are occasional drops from buildings. I am maxed out on boar tusks, though, because they spawn all the time. The rewards aren't that great for the feral lands adventure either, so using them up that way isn't really worth it.

Banned
    Dude tahts horrible.. shhhhhh.. please dont give them ideas like that... and i am not being sarcastic.

Banned
    Make a troll club or sentry horn.. u maxxed on those??

Wow you are lucky! I wish I could get some more boar tusk!!! Those pesky trolls pop up all the time on me... The only reason I'm not maxed on troll horns is because soon as I get 20 I trade for 25,000 coins. I wish I could get those little bags of magic dust or whatever it is. I need 5 for one of my goals but can't seem to find any. Does anyone know how or where to get them??? I thought it said from the dire boars but I don't seem to be getting any so far. It's weird how some ppl get a lot of one thing and some ppl don't. Maybe it depends on what level we are on at the time. Or maybe because we are needing something really bad it seems like we can't find it anywhere. Thank u TL for making such a fun game

Rhino Keeper
    I do wish that when we **** dire boars that we could get ALL of our energy back! I've had to **** 3 during one visit to my kingdom....ggggrrrr