Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mythical Gemland (583 - 588) Region 98

Farm Supplier
    Finally got the diamond blaster combos I needed. That was painful.

Farm Supplier
    Nice one!

New Resident
    I've been playing level 581 for the past month, how the ef is it even possible? surely the time must've been cut down and the fire spreads quicker?! It's doing my head in!!!! Jewel Mania you need to do something about this or this whole island by the sounds of your feedback on here!!!! Listen to your consumers on this one!! Fed the ef up

Farm Supplier
    I've just had 10 tries on 581.... Wow, that's hard!

Don't know how I passed it the first time, maybe they have altered the available moves etc. I'm gonna keep working on it, i need to get three stars. Not sure if that's possible!

New Resident
    They surely must've altered it. I can't even get proper combos to extinguish the flames in time. To think I've been playing constantly for a month and not even come close to being able to finish the level is absurd.

Farm Supplier
    Managed to get two stars on 581. Frantic swapping till the two locks open, and then careful swapping to create a bomb and blaster next to each other, which when swapped will extinguish all the flames on one side.

Don't forget these games are free, so revenue is made by players needing to buy items. If money was no object, you could simply buy a bomb for 18 gold, place it next to a blaster (which are easy to make)and the level would be easy to finish.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	23563

I'm not a fan of paying for items as it defeats the object of the game. I'd happily pay a huge amount to buy the game with unlimited free plays though.

Now I just need to get a higher score for three stars......grrr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12