Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Share how to win heavy bases: from Vietnam to the world

New Resident
    Nice wins Unbreakable

New Resident
    Last edited by kieltje; 05-27-14 at 11:18 PM.

by VKT

again VKT

NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE by Khoai T?y

and by VKT

by Khoai T?y

by Bo6

What exactly is the point of this post? It doesn't show anything but the end result. You just tooting your own horn?

Quote Originally Posted by tqrose View Post
    What exactly is the point of this post? It doesn't show anything but the end result. You just tooting your own horn?
    These show the directions to attack, the combo troops used, and the real victory not as someone always cried about *****s!

Farm Supplier
    muy buen aporte

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MeisterLampee View Post
    Nice idea! One can almost guess what those first three 100px pictures could be.

For sure I will deliver such a picture from our first three friends. Whenever they will decide to log off. (Maybe next year.... lol)

Peace, love and happiness

Meister Lampe

PS: Thank you very much for the publicity you make for my alliance! Unbreakable! If you also have such a nice base and search "normal" daily players. Join us!
    Just out of curiosity, why in some of your pictures where you are attacking the harder bases, do you use all your troops but one lone warrior? Not to imply anything, but there is only one reason I can think of that someone would do that and if that is the case, I would think twice before criticizing someone publicly about the way they play the game because you are one in the same.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast