Thread: Non stop crying and whinging on people

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident

Thumbs down Non stop crying and whinging on people

FM,

I cannot believe the amount of some people you tolerate to cry about *****ing and hacking.

When these people get frustrated in the game they go for ***** and hack explanation to justify their own little whinging and crying and sometimes I wonder whether they stamp their feet whilst they do it.

These 'people' (and it is always the same people too....) keep crying about the so called ***** or hack of the replay video and stating many members, it is funny because so far only 2 people were named.

And it is well known they are E-Bullies, apparently they go around people's kik uninvited and start bullying which is quite scary if you'd asked me.

Yesterday I got attacked by a top 50 player, replay shows end result of 62% but the player actually cleared nearly the entire base..and the video ticks every second till the absolute end am I reporting this player, NO because I do have a braincell that works and realize that the video replays are unreliable due to experience of the game and players attack of the past.

It is tiring to hear from them

Also after my post in the subforum community post, this creature send me a PM, I mean how unnecessary and it doesn't make any sense, I mean my 9 year old niece makes more sense.

Kind regards,

Kili
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by kieltje; 05-25-14 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Removed mod comment and screenshot (privacy)