Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced players: getting more than 1 new type of dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I wonder if anyone could be able 3 or more pieces of the same egg (no matter if he/she could handle it or just got a couldnt-get-more-egg message)

I find my first pyre egg very soon (2nd adventure I think), second one also soon (about 5-6th adv), but since I was holding the first one, not yet hatched, got just a canthavemore message.

But after it, I did not get any more pyre egg (no more canthavemore msg), despite the fact that this egg seemed to get easily.

As for the other eggs, got 2 from both but no more. Finished with 81 adventures altogether.

My theory is that after 3x2 eggs the system stopped dropping. Anyone noticed this?
    I got all three eggs and hatched them (although I'm currently leaving the Matrix dragon as a baby in my Inventory)
    I got a 2nd Pyre egg (souvenir).
    I got a 2nd Ultramarine egg (hatched it for 2nd Matrix dragon, also in Inventory).

I was not able to get any more eggs (Ultramarine or Sparkling souvenir eggs) despite 60+ adventures. Like you, after getting the 2nd Pyre egg, I never got a "full" message for it.

I don't know if there was a behind-the-scenes egg limit (3 original + 2 duplicates) implemented, but I may just didn't do enough quests.

I'd love to hear if anyone got the 3 Dragons + 3 Souvenir eggs, but would understand them not mentioning it to avoid criticism from folks who got only 1, 2 or zero eggs.

Notes:
    • I'm maxed on Pyre Crystals. 100/100. (I already spent 100 to hatch my Pyre egg/Flare Dragon..., so I've earned over 200 Pyre Crystals)
    • I'm maxed on Dragon Scales. 99/99
    • I'm maxed on forever snow. 60/60 - (The Exchange Trade is still open since I haven't fed my Maxtrix Dragon x2)
    • I'll be maxed soon for Lapis Lazuli stones. 17/20 (I'm just waiting on a Deep Sea Adventure.., and the quest is still open for same reason as above.)
    • I have the ability to purchase an Ultramarine Egg in my Magic Forge for 250 gems..., and can propably keep cranking out Matrix Dragons as long as I buy Ultramarine Eggs at 250 gems each).

Additional note: the Pyre message posted earlier in the main thread (Hi North!) came from a 2nd account.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Wish Matrix dragon drops Mithril or Adamant I will buy 2 more if it does
    Possible drops of matrix dragon:
    White rabbit
    Tiny sunglasses
    Nokia mobile
    Iron bug which goes into your stomach
    Red and blue pill

(Remember the movie?
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    For nearly the price of two matrix dragons you can buy a mithril dragon. No adamant, but a mithril every day! It's like a little blue vitamin pill!
    Already got that blue vitamin My point is TL got most of us stressed out for 3 pieces of new decorations They are good lol.

Executive Chef
    Already got that blue vitamin My point is TL got most of us stressed out for 3 pieces of new decorations They are good lol.
    I know! I fell for it! I guess that's why they get paid the big bucks, eh?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Possible drops of matrix dragon:
    White rabbit
    Tiny sunglasses
    Nokia mobile
    Iron bug which goes into your stomach
    Red and blue pill

(Remember the movie?

Stop try to trick me into touch my baby Matrix lol

Executive Chef
    Take care with the blue vitamine. Blue is the color of sildenafil

Executive Chef
    Stop try to trick me into touch my baby Matrix lol
    Dont want to trick you just joking lol

Btw Matrix is the best movie ever, at least for me

Rhino Keeper
    All chu people talking about getting extra eggs for souvenirs/etc have got to have gemmed big time in this event. I only got one Pyre egg, and I nearly depleted my Mirthril supply with constant trips. (65 down to 20 :C)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybay1147 View Post
    All chu people talking about getting extra eggs for souvenirs/etc have got to have gemmed big time in this event. I only got one Pyre egg, and I nearly depleted my Mirthril supply with constant trips. (65 down to 20 :C)
    To deplete our inventory is part of the game, otherwise TL will hear us complaint about what are we going to do with those 99 Mirthril sitting in our inventory

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybay1147 View Post
    I used my Barracks and King's Keep to cycle through so many adventures.

I started this event with 99 dragon scales, 99 Mithril, 99 seeds, loads of Vital Extract, ~75 armor and ~70 swords..., so kicking off the quests was very easy for me.

I still have ~20 Ice Brands and Dragon Armor in my inventory, and ~30 Mithril left.

I didn't buy gems, but did use gems to speed up a quest or two to start New Pyre Quests before going to sleep. I also got up during the night to kick off quests.

I thought this event was a fun challenge, and am having fun restocking my supplies. I'm probably not going to be as well stocked for this Thursday's update, but I'll be fairly prepared with most things. I probably just spent an unhealthy amount of time on this versus others..., but I really do love playing this game.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast