Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced players: getting more than 1 new type of dragon

Executive Chef
    Congrats mystery and fingers crossed for you northwood !
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Yup pile of seeds is the "neck-of-the-bottle" as someone wrote before. I have now 6 conservatories.
    Trying to get the Sparkling egg, 30 adventures and no success! The seeds? This morning I used all my energies to collect from conservatories, gardens.... and 0 seeds! No adventure to Pyre caverns today..

Executive Chef
    I wonder if anyone could be able 3 or more pieces of the same egg (no matter if he/she could handle it or just got a couldnt-get-more-egg message)

I find my first pyre egg very soon (2nd adventure I think), second one also soon (about 5-6th adv), but since I was holding the first one, not yet hatched, got just a canthavemore message.

But after it, I did not get any more pyre egg (no more canthavemore msg), despite the fact that this egg seemed to get easily.

As for the other eggs, got 2 from both but no more. Finished with 81 adventures altogether.

My theory is that after 3x2 eggs the system stopped dropping. Anyone noticed this?

Executive Chef
    I wonder if anyone could be able 3 or more pieces of the same egg (no matter if he/she could handle it or just got a couldnt-get-more-egg message)

I find my first pyre egg very soon (2nd adventure I think), second one also soon (about 5-6th adv), but since I was holding the first one, not yet hatched, got just a canthavemore message.

But after it, I did not get any more pyre egg (no more canthavemore msg), despite the fact that this egg seemed to get easily.

As for the other eggs, got 2 from both but no more. Finished with 81 adventures altogether.

My theory is that after 3x2 eggs the system stopped dropping. Anyone noticed this?
    Extra eggs stop dropping in a day or two after you strated this thread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    LOL. I did 53 quests but never got a duplicate egg, not even the pyre one. Not that it mattered to me though.

Executive Chef
    Well maybe.... next time i do it other way

Btw I have another thought. Y know TL always testing us for what we are paying our money. Last time when the doubled sapling tree glitch solved they left us the opportunity finishing second sapling for gems (money).

Now i see the same issue with matrix dragon. My quest Still open, after the event closed I Can buy Still "unlimited" eggs and hatch them. I Feel like being tested again.
    (And as a part of the test, "free" eggs stopped dropping)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    LOL. I did 53 quests but never got a duplicate egg, not even the pyre one. Not that it mattered to me though.
    I packed it in after my 50th adventure. I am completely gobsmacked that Anyuszko did 81! Hats off to her!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I packed it in after my 50th adventure. I am completely gobsmacked that Anyuszko did 81! Hats off to her!
    Thank you but probably I need therapy instead of congratulations

Executive Chef
    Well maybe.... next time i do it other way

Btw I have another thought. Y know TL always testing us for what we are paying our money. Last time when the doubled sapling tree glitch solved they left us the opportunity finishing second sapling for gems (money).

Now i see the same issue with matrix dragon. My quest Still open, after the event closed I Can buy Still "unlimited" eggs and hatch them. I Feel like being tested again.
    (And as a part of the test, "free" eggs stopped dropping)
    Wish Matrix dragon drops Mithril or Adamant I will buy 2 more if it does

Executive Chef
    Wish Matrix dragon drops Mithril or Adamant I will buy 2 more if it does
    For nearly the price of two matrix dragons you can buy a mithril dragon. No adamant, but a mithril every day! It's like a little blue vitamin pill!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast