Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced players: getting more than 1 new type of dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    If you have the gems, the number of matrix dragons you can have is endless...
    Once a baby is hatched (& not fed), the egg is available in the forge for 250 gems.
    So, even after this quest ends, and you don't find (& HATCH) multiple baby matrix dragons, you can still buy the egg.
    Just FYI (that I also posted in main thread but probably got lost lol).
    Sorry, but I am still confused, so tell me if I have it yet

Since I finished the quest and have lost the ability to hatch it, even if I buy an egg when thet go on sale for gems it will be unhatchable.

The ability to buy the egg for gems will only be made available for those who started, so they can collect the materials to hatch their egg and trigger the ability to do so but who haven't found an egg during the quest, right?

Where was it said that the eggs will be available after the quest is over? I missed that.

While I didn't buy eggs, just sped up quest, I don't know because I wasn't looking but usually things such as eggs can be purchased for gems during the quest. Are these eggs not able to be purchased now if someone has gone on all of the quests they can afford or want to go on? If the eggs can be bought now, why continue to sell them after the end of the quest? Unless a way to hatch them is added along with the egg for gems offer, selling the eggs to those who can't hatch them doesn't make sense to me. Someone please tell me what I missed? And no I have a fever and cannot read through well over a thousand posts, sorry.

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Sorry, but I am still confused, so tell me if I have it yet

Since I finished the quest and have lost the ability to hatch it, even if I buy an egg when thet go on sale for gems it will be unhatchable.

The ability to buy the egg for gems will only be made available for those who started, so they can collect the materials to hatch their egg and trigger the ability to do so but who haven't found an egg during the quest, right?

Where was it said that the eggs will be available after the quest is over? I missed that.

While I didn't buy eggs, just sped up quest, I don't know because I wasn't looking but usually things such as eggs can be purchased for gems during the quest. Are these eggs not able to be purchased now if someone has gone on all of the quests they can afford or want to go on? If the eggs can be bought now, why continue to sell them after the end of the quest? Unless a way to hatch them is added along with the egg for gems offer, selling the eggs to those who can't hatch them doesn't make sense to me. Someone please tell me what I missed? And no I have a fever and cannot read through well over a thousand posts, sorry.

Thanks!
    Don't worry about that, since you complete all three quests ahead of most of the players, 3 dragons is all you could own at this point.

Executive Chef
    55le55, i dont really understand what you are asking, but once you close the questline there is no option to buy any egg.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    55lee55 ~ No. It has not been stated anywhere that any of the eggs (or dragons) will be available for purchase via gems after the quest is over...that's not what I'm saying & I'm not sure where the other player who said that got that info because it's incorrect.
    Read my post again... The option I am talking about is ONLY available for the ultramarine egg and ONLY available if you have hatched it *but haven't fed it yet* (those 2 things are paramount).
    If you have an adult matrix dragon (or even if you've fed it twice, which was the LAST step of that dragon's quest), then the craft has disappeared from your forge, along with the option to buy another egg for 250 gems.

Understand better now?

Ps....and anyone can do that indefinitely (even after the quests are over)... So long as they have 250 gems each time and DONT FEED THE MATRIX BABIES. lol

Pps...see the pic posted on the first post of this thread?...see? 250 gems in forge.

(Photo courtesy of Anyuszko from 1st post)

..and this pic shows the last stage of the matrix dragon, where you DO wanna hatch but you DON'T wanna feed the baby, in order to leave the hatch crafting option available in the forge (along with option to buy that additional egg)!

(Photo courtesy of eepopp from the update thread)
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 05-29-14 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Ps & pix added

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    Did anyone managed to find another egg after this thread started? I know that before I got one extra Pyre egg (didn't get it cuz I was already holding one). Maybe it was fixed so that we can only get one of each new eggs.
    Now I can confirm that eggs still dropping after all 3 type of eggs hatched. Got a sparkling egg on my 53th adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Now I can confirm that eggs still dropping after all 3 type of eggs hatched. Got a sparkling egg on my 53th adventure.
    you have the egg, but only in your inventory, not to hatch, right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    you have the egg, but only in your inventory, not to hatch, right?
    Nope, cant be hatched, just for souvenir.

A few posts before there was a conversation about it seems that the eggs stopped dropping for those who already got all. But it seems not.

Rhino Keeper
    I can confirm that it is possible to get another egg after getting all 3. Just today I got another Ultramarine Egg!!! I'm so excited!!!
    I will be able to hatch another Matrix Dragon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    I can confirm that it is possible to get another egg after getting all 3. Just today I got another Ultramarine Egg!!! I'm so excited!!!
    I will be able to hatch another Matrix Dragon!
    YAY!!! ... I've built up enough snow & lapis to hatch a second, but still need the second egg to drop lol.
    Don't forget! -- don't feed your first matrix baby so that craft stays open in your forge, to hatch your second!!
    Yay, excited for you lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    YAY!!! ... I've built up enough snow & lapis to hatch a second, but still need the second egg to drop lol.
    Don't forget! -- don't feed your first matrix baby so that craft stays open in your forge, to hatch your second!!
    Yay, excited for you lol
    Thank you NorthWoodsKingdom And don't worry, I won't feed my baby Matrix Dragon... I have already put her in storage until I hatch 2nd egg so that I wouldn't accidentally feed her.
    Fingers crossed that you get second Ultramarine Egg!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast