Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced players: getting more than 1 new type of dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Wow, I also an advanced player, so far only the Pyre egg. I do 10-12 adventures a day, so I an out of luck it seems.

Fashion Designer
    I was all finished with this quest yesterday, fed the babies at least once, and lost the ability to hatch any more eggs. Fine, I sped through with gems for personal reasons and even though it now appears I didn't need to speed, at the time I was worried that I would miss out on this if I didn't hurry. No regrets about that.

I still had plenty of materials to send out Pyre Adventures so I did to collect treasure troves for amusement sake. What I did not expect to get is the Sparkling Egg that came back with my most recent adventure! I don't feel guilty at all about speeding through a timed quest, but I feel terrible that I am sitting here with a shiny egg that can't be hatched because all hatching options disappeared when I was done with the quest! Worse is the angst that I saw from those who tried and tried to get one of these eggs and I got two without trying! It wouldn't be so bad if I could hatch it, but I never considered the possibility of needing to hatch two of the same egg, and when I rushed through I am not sure if it was even known that two could be hatched by refraining from feeding the baby. Even had I known, I would have fed the baby because unless these dragons do something unknown and spectacular, they will likely continue to be babies in my nursery. I have all of the dragons I need, if not all I would like to have in the future, but for now I am fine with what I have.

Until I got the extra egg this evening. I feel so awful, like I took someone's egg away from them because I was using up extra swords and pink armor that I could have just not used once I finished finding my three eggs

Some1 try to craft more then 2 matrixdragons?
    I was to happy about the second egg, that i craft and place the 2 babys. - But before first hatching all adventueres and crafting for the third or more were be able to...

And some1 get, after hatching flare and bijou, an other egg of them, or more off the pyre caverns adventures are waste ressources?
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 05-27-14 at 06:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    Here is my status in (about) the middle of the event.

So far I did exactly 30 adventures, and got 4 eggs (2 from ultramarine), hatched pyre dragon, both matrix dragons and at last round to hatch the bijou.

As I did not pet any matrix dragon, the crafting option is still open in my forges, so I can confirm you are able to hatch as much matrix dragons as much you want (if you find or buy egg - even buying is much cheaper way to get dragon then buying a regular one). Now I am hunting for a 3rd ultramarine egg, I wonder how many dragon I would be able to hatch until the end of the event.
    In case I got an ultramarine egg, I immediately change to deep sea adventure, to get lapis and hatch dragon as fast as I can (because you can hold only one dragon egg of the same type). Also, I am doing only trade with Polaris, to restock snows.

Currenty I am mostly tapping wells and ponds for mermaid scales (deep sea needs a lot) and planting wheat, sugar and getting eggs to craft ginger mens (I still have many hot chocolates from last years event).

I am not participating the who-can-make-the-most-pyrecavern-adventures "event" (read somewhere in regular topic), because I am hatching ultramarine egg if I happen to find more. (so, instead participating the who-can-hatch-the-most-matrix-dragons "event").

By the way, is there anybody hatching 3rd, 4th or more matrix dragon?

One more thing. I am thinking on that after event ends, I still keep open the crafting availibilty (so I do not end the questline), for two reasons:
    - I would like to stock up to max gingerbread man, hot chocolate, lapis and forever snow in case we need it again later
    - also, perhaps to hatch more dragons, if i earn enough gems for buying more egg.

During this event I did not buy gems, was using only the about 30 pieces I was holding.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    these dragon looks ok but I don't think I m motivated to get a second one. Still working on the sparkling egg, closing to 50 adventures still no drop. I m all out for pile of seed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    these dragon looks ok but I don't think I m motivated to get a second one. Still working on the sparkling egg, closing to 50 adventures still no drop. I m all out for pile of seed.
    Yup pile of seeds is the "neck-of-the-bottle" as someone wrote before. I have now 6 conservatories.

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone managed to find another egg after this thread started? I know that before I got one extra Pyre egg (didn't get it cuz I was already holding one). Maybe it was fixed so that we can only get one of each new eggs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    Did anyone managed to find another egg after this thread started? I know that before I got one extra Pyre egg (didn't get it cuz I was already holding one). Maybe it was fixed so that we can only get one of each new eggs.
    Interesting thought, i dont think they changed it. However i did not get any egg since it. Sent out 46 adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Yup pile of seeds is the "neck-of-the-bottle" as someone wrote before. I have now 6 conservatories.
    The bottle neck for me is mithril. And..btw... I only have the 1 dragon - the flare dragon. I can't do anymore adventures now until (and if) I get a mithril dropped from deep mines.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Interesting thought, i dont think they changed it. However i did not get any egg since it. Sent out 46 adventures
    That is exactly why I asked.... I have sent my knight on so many adventures and nothing. I'm still holding off the Ultramarine Egg quest cuz I'm still hoping for getting another Egg, but as the time goes I don't think that's going to happen.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast