Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Advanced players: getting more than 1 new type of dragon

You know, I'm not advanced, but I saw an island that had all three dragons...
    Hello, if you are reading this, I just created a forum password for my Android account with the name of Oliverstirc, Oliverstirc and Oliver118 are the same person. Since I only have Restaurant story on that account, I will only post as Oliverstirc on that forum.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    The system recognized me as someone participating in the glitch , and rewarded me 50gems and two energy boxes.
    I think everyone got the reward.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    I think everyone got the reward.
    It is funny since we were not stuck on the quest, just choosed not to complete. And the system thought we are stucked so they compensated us.
    With other words , all those not finished quest, not feed the baby dragons, got free gems and energy boxes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    It is funny since we were not stuck on the quest, just choosed not to complete. And the system thought we are stucked so they compensated us.
    With other words , all those not finished quest, not feed the baby dragons, got free gems and energy boxes.
    Look at what you quoted. Lol! Everyone got it. The system thought nothing!

Executive Chef
    Ah well, darn...just hatched my second aquamarine egg....haven't fed either baby matrix yet but hot cocoa & gingerbread are now gone from kitchen & craft option is gone from forge. I assume deep sea adventure, Polaris trade & potion of gills are all also gone (can't check right now).
    Once my second one hatched, "Water Birthing" just disappeared from my book, along with everything else.
    Dang, I wanted to get a third one to grow big (& keep 2 as babies), but I guess it is what it is...& I was lucky to get all I got lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Ah well, darn...just hatched my second aquamarine egg....haven't fed either baby matrix yet but hot cocoa & gingerbread are now gone from kitchen & craft option is gone from forge. I assume deep sea adventure, Polaris trade & potion of gills are all also gone (can't check right now).
    Once my second one hatched, "Water Birthing" just disappeared from my book, along with everything else.
    Dang, I wanted to get a third one to grow big (& keep 2 as babies), but I guess it is what it is...& I was lucky to get all I got lol.
    Thanks for letting us know! I guess I'll hatch my egg after I cap out on Hot Chocolate and Gingerbread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Thanks for letting us know! I guess I'll hatch my egg after I cap out on Hot Chocolate and Gingerbread.
    Actually, if I had left it in the forge, I think I could have done a third one...but didn't realize that until I collected it and ..well..then it was too late lol

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011