Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced players: getting more than 1 new type of dragon

Nightclub Owner
    I received a second sparkling egg yesterday so they're still dropping.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    Did anyone managed to find another egg after this thread started? I know that before I got one extra Pyre egg (didn't get it cuz I was already holding one). Maybe it was fixed so that we can only get one of each new eggs.
    Yes. I posted about receiving a Sparkling Egg after I had finished hatching all three eggs and after I fed the babies at least once. I lost the ability to hatch the egg, but I still have the ability to send my knights on the adventure and as I have plenty of supplies (sword, armor, coins) I am using them and collecting treasure troves because I have no idea if/when I will lose the adventure.

I believe I have seen that some can hatch two of the same eggs if they don't feed the first baby, but I lost the ability to hatch additional eggs before I received this additional Sparkling Egg. So I would have to say in light of my personal experience, that yes it is possible to receive more than one of each egg.

How many trips to the cave did you make Mag? I'm closing in on 50 trips with only two eggs. I am beyond green! Good work!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    They could change it today. But I hope not, it would be very cruel for those who rely on this topic and was making snow and lapis for nothing.Btw there was enough false info for this quest already, like reward of 40 snow or availability for level 28+ when Potion of Gills was for 30+.
    Unfortunately if people can't get 4th egg anymore after 40 tries it means they might did change something...

Executive Chef
    As soon as I get a new egg ill report it. Currently I have no egg, hatched all four I got (including 2 matrix) so I Can store any type of egg if I find one. I Still have mithrils enough Till the end of the quest, also got 7 conservatories for having seeds for nonstop adventuring.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    That's great news. Thx maguar!

Fashion Designer
    Deleting someone for being lucky enough to get an extra egg? That's crazy! I got a second blue egg but don't see any means to hatch it. I don't mind keeping the egg though, it's pretty

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by eatup2 View Post
    How many trips to the cave did you make Mag? I'm closing in on 50 trips with only two eggs. I am beyond green! Good work!
    I haven't kept track but based on my mithril levels at least 60. I'm trying to get the second pyre and ultramarine egg
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    I'm working on this actually. I'm trying to get Sparkling egg but got another Ultramarine instead, so~

For your questions: I've crafted and collected my Matrix dragon, but haven't completed the part of the quest that says to feed the baby dragon. I can still do the snow exchange and lapis lazuli adventure.

Edit: Done!
    I got my 2nd Ultramarine egg this morning, and hatched my 2nd Matrix Dragon! I went on over 50 adventures.

I'm going to try and get a 3rd egg for a souvenir and will restock Forever Snow, Lapiz Lazuli Stones, Hot Chocolate, Gingerbread, and Potion of the Gills by keeping the quest open.

Thanks so much about the the tip to not end the quest to keep all these options open!

Note: if you visit my kingdom, my Matrix dragons are not present. I put them in storage so that I don't accidentally click on them and end the quest. Here are my babies.

Note2: I have an extra Pyre egg for a souvenir, so I had roughly 5 eggs drop in 50+ adventures.
    Last edited by eepopp; 05-29-14 at 08:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    If you have the gems, the number of matrix dragons you can have is endless...
    Once a baby is hatched (& not fed), the egg is available in the forge for 250 gems.
    So, even after this quest ends, and you don't find (& HATCH) multiple baby matrix dragons, you can still buy the egg.
    Just FYI (that I also posted in main thread but probably got lost lol).

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast