Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced players: getting more than 1 new type of dragon

Executive Chef

Advanced players: getting more than 1 new type of dragon

Hi all,

I started this thread for discussing possibilities of getting two or more dragons of the same type (talking about new type of dragons). Mods please do not merge it in the main thread (there are too many posts there).

In getting ultramarine dragon, there is a crafting part:

Some confirmed things:

- you can have only one dragon egg of the same type
    - after you hatched the dragon, you can hold a new egg (if you are lucky enough to find one more)

So. In case you finish ultramarine dragon hatching, and you press "craft" on the picture above, your egg disappers so you may be able holding another dragon egg. If you have enough lapis and forever snow, you will be able craft a second dragon (just do not take out the first one if it is ready).

Some questions to players who already there:
    - after getting the dragon out, the crafting ability disappears or not? (did not find answer in main thread coz some ppl reported yes some reported no)
    - when the crafting ability is on, are you still be able to trade for snow and go for adventure for lapis?

Thanks in advance who can answer these.

For the other 2 dragons: I do not see a possibility to hatch a second one, do you?
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Some questions to players who already there:
    - after getting the dragon out, the crafting ability disappears or not? (did not find answer in main thread coz some ppl reported yes some reported no)
    - when the crafting ability is on, are you still be able to trade for snow and go for adventure for lapis?
    The answers to these are yes and yes
    As long as the ultramarine/matrix dragon isn't collected, the polaris trade and deep sea adventure remain open. They and the ability to craft the dragon disappears when the dragon is collected.

edit: Seems the dragon can be collected without the crafting option disappearing - as long as we don't feed it. See gdmcrjunkies post below

(My game reset after collecting the dragon and the crafting option, trade and adventure were gone when it reloaded...)
    Last edited by plby; 05-25-14 at 04:53 AM.

Banned
    People are not getting a single Dragon and this guy wants to have 2 of each??? dude and i think your a neighbor.. deleting your ass

Rhino Keeper
    I'm working on this actually. I'm trying to get Sparkling egg but got another Ultramarine instead, so~

For your questions: I've crafted and collected my Matrix dragon, but haven't completed the part of the quest that says to feed the baby dragon. I can still do the snow exchange and lapis lazuli adventure.

Edit: Done!

Last edited by gdmcrjunkie; 05-24-14 at 08:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    People are not getting a single Dragon and this guy wants to have 2 of each??? dude and i think your a neighbor.. deleting your ass
    Sorry to hear it. I did 20+ adventures and got all three eggs. As I am an old player, I have a lot of sources (Still more than 80 mithrils and scales). On quests I am always seeking the limits, did 2 saplings for example.

If you delete me for I found eggs, and you didnt, do it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    The answers to these are yes and yes
    As long as the ultramarine/matrix dragon isn't collected, the polaris trade and deep sea adventure remain open. They and the ability to craft the dragon disappears when the dragon is collected.
    Thank you now I am working fast on the first ultramarine, and stocking resources for the trade and quests.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey, does anyone know what the three new dragon will drop? If nothing valuable, then we don't need to have two of them.

Rhino Keeper
    We don't need to have two of them anyway. We'll just get whatever they drop slower with only one

They can't really drop anything all that valuable since a lot of players (all lower levels for one) won't have any.
    Last edited by plby; 05-25-14 at 06:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess we can only have two of Matrix dragon not the other two?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    We don't need to have two of them anyway. We'll just get whatever they drop slower with only one

They can't really drop anything all that valuable since a lot of players (all lower levels for one) won't have any.
    That is true. I am not doing it for more resources. Built up everything, finished all quests, like many oldtime players. Just playing for fun. And sometimes - when it is possible - I try to go over the limit. Thats all. I know a couple of players such as me. It is funny to hunt our "personal" goals. Usually normal quests are fitted for regular players (not for fanatics like me). That means ppl like me runs thru all quests fast (even without skipping with gems) coz I have more than enough resources. Fot example, I had 70+ hot chocolates left from umm Xmas event, now I didnt had to craft any. (I could not no btw, coz the limit was lowered to 50, and I still have more than 50, so I can not craft any even if I want to.)

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast