Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bakery Update: 28 May 2014

Rhino Keeper
    Fingers crossed...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Well, we know they're listening out there because we did get a lot of stuff that we requested...a lot of people wanted more purple items and a princess theme etc...also we did get the book club update that people loved. Perhaps next week we will get more bakery related items, baking counters, stacks of mixing bowls and pie prepping tables etc...ladles and pans as wall decor and more people for the bakery, perhaps loretta and J.P actually baking...people have been asking for a loooooooong time...guys, are you listening? It's ok if there's an update once in a while that goes off track...hopefully they will ditch this theme by next week...
    Yes I agree there will some updates people don't like (I'm not a fan of this one) but there are ones we do like. Hopefully they wont carry on with this theme next week.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the coin things only because they were for coins. I Like the coin operated plane but I haven't bought it yet. It's seems OK though for so few gems.
    Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

Farm Supplier
    I could not help buying the coin operated plane! It's so darn cute. However since I have my Bakery in white at the moment (no inspiration) I will wait a bit before putting it in my out-door beach part of the bakery.

The rest of the items I just bought, but eventhough I work in the aviation industry I do not particularly like it in my BAKERY!!

TL, please, it's a BAKERY! Not a museum or a 'display of ramdom objects'.

Ah well, still most of the items were for coins only. very nice.
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456