Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Porcelain dragon-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    oh boy well hopefully dragon story is still around then! I would love to know the luxury of having money that doesn't go to bills or gas
    It doesn't happen overnight unless you hit the lottery. Stay in school and get your education and maybe one day you will have a little money to spend on a few frivolous pleasures.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Congratulations.

I just got my Angel dragon a few days ago trying to breed Dark Angel or Black Diamond. It is only 3 so not old enough yet to breed. I was waiting to put it in the evolution temple until I get the new mining dragon. I didn't want to tie up the temple for 44 hours. But I will try your combination as soon as my baby Angel is old enough.
    Lucky you ! Congrats on your angel dragon... I would have loved that one as a fail but instead I got another diamond as a fail trying for the porcelain

Good luck on Porcelain

Farm Supplier
    I'm old and have a really good job and don't have kids.
    Me too! I'm old, have a really good job, and my kids are grown...

Farm Supplier
    Yayyyyy............

I got mine with Kitsune and Water after 7 or 8 failures. 3 love, 2 water and one Cherry blossom.

Good luck everyone.

Executive Chef
    Yay!!!! I am sooo happy I had been trying for Cherry Blossom from last 2 weeks didn't get but I got bubble instead of her now I tried for this dragon and on my 1st try I breed mercury/tiny and woohoo got cherry blossom I am soooo happy

Host(ess)
    Yes i had it 1st try 16 hrs melody and cherry blossom.
    This is what i meant with the word "fair"
    Thank you TL ������
    I promise i will always be one of your gold buying players. I have a budget��

Host(ess)
    But where to put this porcelain dragon after hatched? I dont have free habitats anymore? Please increase the habitats TL tks

Executive Chef
    First attempt used Cherry Blossom/Pearl. Got 26 hrs. so it's either Bubble or another Cherry Blossom. Hope it's Bubble because I don't have it. Will wait it out, don't want to spend gold on it.
    Update on this combo - to my disappointment it isn't either Bubble or Cherry Blossom. It turned out to be Pegasus. I guess because I used Pearl with the gemstone element it picked up the green. Oh well, if at first you don't succeed... Of course in this game you can replace first with second, third, forth, and so on. LOL!

Farm Supplier
    Got it first try! Android player, breeding Epic Kitsune and Epic Winter Games dragons! I think TL felt bad for me since I haven't gotten a new dragon in what feels like ages! LOL! Good luck everybody!

Fashion Designer
    Kitsune x winter fails
    Bubble
    Athletic
    Winter
    Winter
    Love
    Winter
    Cherry blossom
    Winter
    Love
    Athletic