Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Porcelain dragon-

Fashion Designer
    Well I am not having any luck these past two weeks I have blown through 3000 gold trying for black diamond, unicorn, and porcelain and even bought the diamond temple all for nothing. Very disappointing. Tried kitsune x mercury trying for either unicorn or porcelain but fails we're
    5 loves
    4 winters
    1 goodwitch
    3 athletic
    1 cherry blossom

Rhino Keeper
    Not having any luck with this one on either acct...lots of fails boohoo

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    Kitsune x winter fails
    Bubble
    Athletic
    Winter
    Winter
    Love
    Winter
    Cherry blossom
    Winter
    Love
    Athletic
    Love
    Athletic
    Love
    Athletic
    Love
    Winter
    Would like to add another possible fail with same Combo .

Blue Moon.

I'm kinda too scared to try to get this.... D: I'm prolly gonna get this as a fail... I'm at 3x love fails, and a winter... As for all of you that are trying... Good luck!! Sending ya'll a lucky clover!

Rhino Keeper
    You can't get porcelain with this combo unfortunately, because you can't get both white and pink from the kitsune in the same breeding- it either splits into red and white or stays as a pink element. Mercury and tiny or valentine would work.

Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    Well I am not having any luck these past two weeks I have blown through 3000 gold trying for black diamond, unicorn, and porcelain and even bought the diamond temple all for nothing. Very disappointing. Tried kitsune x mercury trying for either unicorn or porcelain but fails we're
    5 loves
    4 winters
    1 goodwitch
    3 athletic
    1 cherry blossom

Rhino Keeper
    Oops wrong thread
    Last edited by dangerb0y; 05-29-14 at 07:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I got it.. Second. Attempt with metal and virtue, egg in the nest
    Still looking for friends, add me I play daily multiple times: doto92ok also for my babyaccount: ikkeeeeeeeee

Fashion Designer
    She looks like she's made of CorningWare. Yeah, we are really tired to seeing different skins on the same dragon forms, especially the Mist and Fairy types, but this one has a beautiful skin.
    I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of breeding this one. And who can manage it while trying to get ultra-rare hybrids from the 100-gold 7-day Diamond Temple, while hoping to still have a shot at Summer dragon making its brief return, while mining hard and evolving like crazy for the Glass dragon, while jumping through all kinds of hoops for the Circus World Event dragons, while trying to get parts for Hibiscus before they yank that dragon, knowing that Tournament Tuesday is just around the corner?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCanary View Post
    You can't get porcelain with this combo unfortunately, because you can't get both white and pink from the kitsune in the same breeding- it either splits into red and white or stays as a pink element. Mercury and tiny or valentine would work.
    That's what I thought but I put it in breeding app and it listed porcelain as one of the possible outcomes

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying Unicorn x Nova. No good news so far...

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast