Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion update 5-28-2014

Quote Originally Posted by tropitech4575 View Post
    Might not be, do we usually get tables, tiles & wall decor when it's a box? And do they usually show all the prizes when it's a box, I can't remember. Also, there's usually bigger prizes in the boxes, seems if it is there's a couple short. It's too soon for a new box. I really like what I see though
    I hope your right about no box. But yes in the past they've not always shown all the prizes in a box.

I love everything I see :*. Please don't let it be a box, I'm so unlucky with those!

Executive Chef
    OH MY GOD look at all this PINK! I'm so excited!!! I'm glad I purchased gems when I saw the teaser! Finally some pink in the game!!!That's the color missing from the game. I love the trees the tiles the counters everything! If the catalogue is also this color it will be the best summer update! Please give us a pink catalogue and not be a box again! I can't wait!

Fashion Designer
    I want everything! I love the pink palm trees! They will look cute with the blue palm trees from last weeks LTO!

Fashion Designer
    I'm a little concerned it could be a box because there is no new catalogue mentioned. I only have 14 gems at the moment and fear I may need to buy some tonight. Hopefully i will have a gem sale.

Executive Chef
    It so screams box, much to my and everyone elses chagrin. I actually like the pink palm trees and the pink counters and the tiles. THE POOLSIDE MANNEQUIN LOOKS LIKE MARINA AFTER ELECTRA HEART SO OMG. I also can't wait for a new catalog

it be cool if it was out of the box

Executive Chef
    I don't think that counters and tiles are box items, why not get a normal full update with displays, deco items, counters, tiles and of course catalogue? Also we just had a box 2 weeks ago.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    From TL Blog!
    The days are hot and sun is shining, the pool is calling your name! Work on that tan with the Poolside Chair in Fashion Story!
    Get your crew together for a ?splashing? good time with the hot merchandises:

• Neon Pink Palm
    • Waterfall Divider
    • Poolside Mannequin
    I like the whole look of it. There is too much pink for me, but, I don't have to have it in my boutique, so this will be cool for those who have been asking for pink stuff. And you know I am loving the stand alone mannequin.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I'm a little concerned it could be a box because there is no new catalogue mentioned. I only have 14 gems at the moment and fear I may need to buy some tonight. Hopefully i will have a gem sale.
    Yeah, I haven't had a gem sale in weeks. It's weird because I used to get them a lot. Luckily I had enough gems when TL had all those old LTOs for sale. Hope I start getting gem sales regularly again.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast