Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Fashion update 5-28-2014

☆So... anyone know what the new edition will be called??? Fashion story Pre-summer maybe? lol... Can't wait to download it! ;D ☆

I dunno but I"m stalking the app store in the meen time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I dunno but I"m stalking the app store in the meen time.
    Lol me too

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 6SweetSt View Post
    No update yet. It isn't worth waiting for the reward to download if you miss out on a LTO you like. That is how I missed the slumber party which I think in one of the cutest items.
    Same here. It is the only time I've ever regretted not getting an LTO. I am in the habit of waiting for the update offer and getting the gems, because every little bit helps, but I so wish I had just downloaded that one and gotten the LTO. It IS super cute. Well, maybe it will be offered again on Black Friday or something. We can always hope!
    And they recently made the download offer 4 gems instead of 6. Boo. But I still want those 4 gems, so...haha. I'm not digging this weeks LTO so I 'll wait and get my free gems. I like the Floating Picnic better (though those tiles will be fun to work in!).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Same here. It is the only time I've ever regretted not getting an LTO. I am in the habit of waiting for the update offer and getting the gems, because every little bit helps, but I so wish I had just downloaded that one and gotten the LTO. It IS super cute. Well, maybe it will be offered again on Black Friday or something. We can always hope!
    And they recently made the download offer 4 gems instead of 6. Boo. But I still want those 4 gems, so...haha. I'm not digging this weeks LTO so I 'll wait and get my free gems. I like the Floating Picnic better (though those tiles will be fun to work in!).
    Yeah, I usually wait for the gem offer too. My one exception was going to be the Mother's Day LTO. Of course that week the update was late and then I went on vacation, so I missed the LTO. Hopefully it will be offered for Black Friday. When we get this update, I will probably download early for this LTO.

I think I'll pass on the LTO and wait for the gem 9ffer though it was lowered to 5 gems instead of 6 but with the dragon story offer thats 10 free gems lol maybe if the LTO was around the 30 gems I would of gotten it bur too expensive just to have "normal" palms... its a boutique so I take the blue ones instead lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Here's the full pricing list for the update.

Thin Pink Glow: 35,000 coins (Counter)
    Pink Glow: 50,000 coins (Counter)
    Tropical Sunset: 47,000 coins (Wall Decoration)
    Lounging Poolside: 41 gems (LTO)
    Waterfall Divider: 3 gems (Floor Decoration)
    Neon Pink Palm: 6 gems (Floor Decoration)
    Poolside Mannequin: 11 gems (Floor Decoration)
    Poolside Chair: 22,000 coins (Floor Decoration)
    Floating Picnic: 91,000 coins (Floor Decoration)
    Neon Pink Pool: 3,200 coins (Floor Tile)

Closet
    Broad Strap Tops: coins
    Printed Bottom: 10 gems
    Pink Mini Packs: coins
    Pink Neon Shade: 6 gems

*Sorry, I missed out on the pricing for the top and bag. Was too excited and hit the buy option straightaway. But they're for coins.
    Prices for the missing items from my memory right before I purchased them were:

Broad Strap Tops: 30,000 coins
    Pink Mini Packs: 45,000 coins

Thanks for the pricing roundup btw, minidemon and for all the great big pictures of items and closet pieces, cakebaby. It really helps when you see big clear pictures before buying and knowing the prices. I had to go and buy pretty much everything, spent way too many gems this week, but it's a pink update and we've been asking for it for so long, I love most everything this week, minus the big diapers, but with the top and backpack being for coins, I have no complaints at all

Amazing update! The LTO is perfect and its in my shop. Now im gems broke i never buy gems, all the stuff i have in my shop are with gems i have earned. Why we dont get new apps for download anymore? I need gems and i cant buy it wont let me and i have mastered allmost all the cataloges.. The game will be boring without gems

I still see nothing new at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    I think I'll pass on the LTO and wait for the gem 9ffer though it was lowered to 5 gems instead of 6 but with the dragon story offer thats 10 free gems lol maybe if the LTO was around the 30 gems I would of gotten it bur too expensive just to have "normal" palms... its a boutique so I take the blue ones instead lol.
    I could never wait for 3 gems to update the version because this is all I get