Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: black Diamond 05-23-2014

Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Thanks, for the info, but I dont I have Mask I guess Im keep trying Dark angel x diamond, Wish me luck

Do you mind saying how many attempts, did you try ?
    You have Dark Angel! (Ooh I can't wait!!! Ok.... Now I'm done venting, ) Not at all, anyhow-After forever trying for Eclipse I switched back trying for Unicorn or Dark Angel (Diamond +Mask). I think it was my 3rd attempt when I got this Dragon. 1st it was Magic, then Love, and then this. Good luck and I hope You'll get It right away.

Farm Supplier
    Just curious... the popup says this is the 300th dragon but I thought it was the 302nd dragon.

Now if Acrobat is not counted since it hasn't been unlocked yet what other dragon is being excluded to make this the 300th? I don't think it's Cirque because people were able to get that one before the Black Diamond update. Anyone know?

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the temple, I'm on my third try, so far no Diamond hybrids. One magic, night and light, which is what I breeded with my Diamond, I probably won't recharge it again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    I bought the temple, I'm on my third try, so far no Diamond hybrids. One magic, night and light, which is what I breeded with my Diamond, I probably won't recharge it again.
    It's just like decoration , my friends had bought it for a while but not thing happening , n that no guarantee that u can get diamond, I think they should let us sell n get golds back if we can not get any diamond, wasted golds those

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by UneCerise_ledessert View Post
    You have Dark Angel! (Ooh I can't wait!!! Ok.... Now I'm done venting, ) Not at all, anyhow-After forever trying for Eclipse I switched back trying for Unicorn or Dark Angel (Diamond +Mask). I think it was my 3rd attempt when I got this Dragon. 1st it was Magic, then Love, and then this. Good luck and I hope You'll get It right away.
    Thanks sweety! I hope to get it soon, for DarkAngel took me more than 1 and 1/2 month straight trying, total of more 3 months of trying, so I hope to get this one easier, good luck to you too on DA and unicorn
    And congrats once again, N, on your black night
    Last edited by pribakes; 05-25-14 at 10:55 PM.

Executive Chef
    I bought the Temple too, and got a Quetzal on first try.
    I hate to keep trying and trying, it is tiring.
    Now will hunt for the missing pieces ! but it is slow.

Rhino Keeper
    hey I'm so happy today ���� I have two dragon accounts on my other account not on this one I've just breed the BLACK DIAMOND Without buying the temple it was my first attempt using DIAMOND AND MOON just thought I'd let you know this combo worked for me xxxx GOOD LUCK to all off you dragan game players

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    Can someone explain again how that diamond temple thingy works? Is there a stated percentage increase or is it some ephemeral number unbeknownst to all? It must have a limited time it works - for those who bought it before apparently have to "re activate" it....

So... What gives?

I bought one Diamond Temple, and got a Quetzal on first try.

in Account 2, I reactivated it for 100 gold. Got a Celestial. But then this is not a Diamond Breed ! Anyway, it is better than me losing my gold in the thousands of Gold Traps !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    hey I'm so happy today ���� I have two dragon accounts on my other account not on this one I've just breed the BLACK DIAMOND Without buying the temple it was my first attempt using DIAMOND AND MOON just thought I'd let you know this combo worked for me xxxx GOOD LUCK to all off you dragan game players
    Congrats ! Will try your combo too !

Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    How lucky is that! I'm trying the same combo but no luck Only got water & hypnosis & winter. Maybe it's cos i have my diamond temple going....

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast