Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: black Diamond 05-23-2014

Executive Chef
    I just got it

After many fails (including lots of nights, a moon, wizards galore and corals) i finally got black diamond!

Combo was dark angel/night elf, 24 hours

Pic of egg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	13606

Good luck everyone

Edit
    Ok, I was super excited to finally have black diamond, but my excitement rapidly went down the gurgler when I discovered I can't actually house it TL, please help! We shouldn't have to beg like this
    Last edited by awsumum; 05-28-14 at 11:09 PM. Reason: New discovery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I just got it

After many fails (including lots of nights, a moon, wizards galore and corals) i finally got black diamond!

Pic of egg

Good luck everyone

Edit
    Ok, I was super excited to finally have black diamond, but my excitement rapidly went down the gurgler when I discovered I can't actually house it TL, please help! We shouldn't have to beg like this
    Big congrats Wish me luck to get this one too

Rhino Keeper
    24 hours with tiny and dark angel. Don't think there is any other possible 24 hour so here it is.
    I know a lot of people don't believe in the diamond temple, but I have an activated temple so it could have helped.
    Still missing almost all of the pink and black hybrids though
    Now how to get an angel dragon to balance the looks of this dragon.
    Last edited by faeriedust; 05-29-14 at 01:55 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    dark angel and water is better, its only 10 (you lose night elf)
    Yeah....about that dark angel...see, what had happened was....lol....Wish I had one! Lol

Executive Chef
    I am now trying for this dragon also breed deep/mercury got coral and now I breed illusion/mercury got 12hrs mismooth but I will keep trying

Fashion Designer
    used the diamond temple and still haven't got this dragon, gave up and went for the helios, after many speed up got a crusader and helio, previously spent approximate a year for the helios, finally got it, now i'm back to the black diamond.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I just got it

Pic of egg

Good luck everyone

Edit
    Meh. Fire your Night dragon and put Black Diamond on the Black Sands.
    Where are people finding SPACE to put all the habitats anyway? All decorations in storage?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Got hypnosis again and then mistmoth trying with moon & diamond... I've noticed that people seem to be trying to limit the number of potential dragon types possible. Is this known to increase your chances?

I just figured that you had a 1% chance to get a black diamond and a 3% chance for a super rare and so on, but the remaining possibilities default to a common. Hence having fewer fail types doesn't actually increase your 1% chance, it just increases the probability of getting a common over a rare\super-rare.
    That depends on what you mean by "increase your chances."
    If you want all/any of the possible outcomes, then more possibilities increase your chances of getting at least one of them. But if you only want ONE particular outcome, more possibilities would decrease your chance of getting that particular dragon.
    Of course, fewer possible fails won't always translate into actual increased success because, as you indicate, each breed is coded with it's own probability. Still, we figure that a desired but next-to-impossible dragon would be less elusive if we used a breeding pair that has 10 possible outcomes versus a pair that has 31 possible outcomes, especially if 30 of those outcomes are dragons we already have or really, REALLY don't want!
    For example, the minimal pair of Diamond & Magic can only produce 3 dragons: Magic, Peacock and Anubis. But that doesn't mean your chances for Anubis is 1 in 3. Most likely, you'll keep getting Magic eggs until you lose your mind.

Rhino Keeper
    This is my 100th post and I just want to say that I got the black diamond. My breeding combo was diamond and night. (Straightforward, eh?)

I didn't have anubis, dark angel or mercury either so I though that was a good combo to try out. I have been trying this combo for 3 weeks or so, when the only diamond dragons you can get with the combo were anubis, dark angel and mercury.

Name:	egg24.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	13628

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    used the diamond temple and still haven't got this dragon, gave up and went for the helios, after many speed up got a crusader and helio, previously spent approximate a year for the helios, finally got it, now i'm back to the black diamond.
    I know the felling, big congrats on your helios, for me was the hardest dragon that I got, Hope we got black diamond soon, good luck

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast