Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: black Diamond 05-23-2014

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    The temple rarely works the first time you buy it. Its like a scheme to get you to pay to enchant it again and THEN your luck improves.
    Ah ha...Now THAT makes sense! Don't kno why I didn't think of that already. I bought the stupid thing but never "re-enchanted" so maybe that's my prob. We'll see...thx for the tip!😀

Executive Chef
    Well after an embarrassing amount of gold spent I got my 24hr timer with diamond/deep.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    Still nothing
    Added to the mentioned above are - Water, Water and another Water on the den
    You can avoid having Water, M?gic, Peac?ck, N?ght or NightElf by using a hybrid instead of pairing pure diamond with pure black.
    The following pairs will eliminate most or all of those pure-color fails:
    Diamond & Deep
    Diamond & Ill?sion
    Anubis & a pure black (Night, NightElf, Lotus, or Raven)
    Mercury & a pure black (Night, NightElf, Lotus, or Raven)
    Note: You CAN still get NightElf as a fail from Anubis paired with a pure black, because the black and purple are on opposite sides of the den. The other pairs I mentioned are clear - no pure black, pure purple or pure blue will result.

Fashion Designer
    Above should read: "You can avoid getting Water, Magic, Peacock, Night or NightElf by using a hybrid instead of pairing pure diamond with pure black..."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Well after an embarrassing amount of gold spent I got my 24hr timer with diamond/deep.
    Whoo!!!! Congrats buddy enjoy your new diamond

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Whoo!!!! Congrats buddy enjoy your new diamond
    Thanks, and the description isn't lying about this dragon hoarding valuables!! I hope it will give me my gold back when it hatches lol.

Got hypnosis again and then mistmoth trying with moon & diamond... I've noticed that people seem to be trying to limit the number of potential dragon types possible. Is this known to increase your chances?

I just figured that you had a 1% chance to get a black diamond and a 3% chance for a super rare and so on, but the remaining possibilities default to a common. Hence having fewer fail types doesn't actually increase your 1% chance, it just increases the probability of getting a common over a rare\super-rare.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I am having 1 neighbour she just got her 3rd DA trying for black diamond I am soooo suprised for some players it is sooo easy to breed diamonds and for some players they are impossible
    Agree, every diamond hybrid for me took a lot of trys, but some can say Im luck since while trying for pinada and mother I got 2 diamond as fail, but didnt got those two, for some people they can say Im luck, but not getting the one you want and getting a 44 h fail, I must say this isnt luck, I have 4 diamonds, and dont have cou,?rege to sell them, since they are so SPECIAL, but I do hope I dont get another one or Tl makes it possible to trade dragons between players I would BE happy to send my extra to make someone happy !
    Oh gosh another coral, Im hopping to get at least celestial as fail good luck !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Agree, every diamond hybrid for me took a lot of trys, but some can say Im luck since while trying for pinada and mother I got 2 diamond as fail, but didnt got those two, for some people they can say Im luck, but not getting the one you want and getting a 44 h fail, I must say this isnt luck, I have 4 diamonds, and dont have cou,?rege to sell them, since they are so SPECIAL, but I do hope I dont get another one or Tl makes it possible to trade dragons between players I would BE happy to send my extra to make someone happy !
    Oh gosh another coral, Im hopping to get at least celestial as fail good luck !
    Lol just got celestial as fail, at least An happy fail, hope to get black d. Next

Fashion Designer
    Diamond x deep fails
    Mistmoth
    Deep
    Coral
    Wizard
    Coral
    Deep
    10 corals in a row
    Deep
    4 more corals in a row

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast