Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: black Diamond 05-23-2014

Rhino Keeper
    Is the dragon story black diamond for everyone?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by grameys View Post
    I had a popup to buy him for 60% off but when I went to market he was full price??
    The Diamond Temple is on sale, not the Black Diamond Dragon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Husband got it with Diamond/Illusion. It's a good combo, only 10 possible.

Aether Dragon Super Rare 16
    Celestial Dragon Super Rare 9
    Coral Dragon Common 10
    Mistmoth Dragon Super Rare 12
    Wizard Dragon Rare 22
    Mercury Dragon Ultra Rare 1
    Illusion Dragon Rare 14
    Anubis Dragon Ultra Rare 40
    Black Diamond Dragon Ultra Rare 24
    Dark Angel Dragon Ultra Rare 23
    Last edited by Lesimony; 05-27-14 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Lotus and Mercury got me Dark Angel (I have three and this combo has gotten me 2 of them for anyone trying for the DA) but still no Black Diamond it's proving very difficult to get for me!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    Husband got it with Diamond/Illusion. It's a good combo, only 10 possible.

Aether Dragon Super Rare 16
    Celestial Dragon Super Rare 9
    Coral Dragon Common 10
    Mistmoth Dragon Super Rare 12
    Wizard Dragon Rare 22
    Mercury Dragon Ultra Rare 1
    Illusion Dragon Rare 14
    Anubis Dragon Ultra Rare 40
    Black Diamond Dragon Ultra Rare 24
    Dark Angel Dragon Ultra Rare 23
    I will have to try this combination at some point. i would be happy with getting Mercury, Anubis, Black Diamond or Dark Angel. I don't have any of those yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The Diamond Temple is on sale, not the Black Diamond Dragon.
    Against my gut feelings about the Diamond Temple, I took advantage of the sale for my main account (not this one).
    I recall seeing this building glowing on my neighbors' islands when it was supposedly active.
    But since I've bought it for my main island, I have not seen it glow. Needless to say, I have also seen no diamond hybrids although I have been breeding with diamond non-stop, hoping to make the most of the 7-day "enhanced probabilities."
    Kooky, is there ANY way one can verify whether the Temple is actually providing this diamond-breeding boost? Is the absence of the diamond temple glow a cause for concern? Is it supposed to glow as an indication that it is active? It does have an active timer button.
    So far I've bred:
    Diamond & Night: Wizard
    Diamond & Night: Coral
    Diamond & Illusion: Coral
    Diamond & Illusion: Illusion
    Diamond & NightElf: WATER (Imagine my delight!)
    Diamond & Illusion: 16 hours -- expecting Aether

4 days left on my glow-less ice house and I'm already getting that sinking feeling.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Against my gut feelings about the Diamond Temple, I took advantage of the sale for my main account (not this one).
    I recall seeing this building glowing on my neighbors' islands when it was supposedly active.
    But since I've bought it for my main island, I have not seen it glow. Needless to say, I have also seen no diamond hybrids although I have been breeding with diamond non-stop, hoping to make the most of the 7-day "enhanced probabilities."
    Kooky, is there ANY way one can verify whether the Temple is actually providing this diamond-breeding boost? Is the absence of the diamond temple glow a cause for concern? Is it supposed to glow as an indication that it is active? It does have an active timer button.
    So far I've bred:
    Diamond & Night: Wizard
    Diamond & Night: Coral
    Diamond & Illusion: Coral
    Diamond & Illusion: Illusion
    Diamond & NightElf: WATER (Imagine my delight!)
    Diamond & Illusion: 16 hours -- expecting Aether

4 days left on my glow-less ice house and I'm already getting that sinking feeling.

It's only been six attempts that's not a lot, I've donee my attempts with it active and I've gotten a Mercury and Dark Angel, I have both already but I am getting results, but the thing you mentioned about how it's not glowing is very strange... Everytime I've ever enchanted my temple it glowed, it isn't a consistent glow but rather it is more of a pulsating glow every 5 seconds or so, I do believe it should glow tho

Executive Chef
    My attempts so far:

Diamond x DA
    6 coral
    3 wizard
    2 water

DA x Anubis
    2 mistmoth
    7 corals

Mercury x DA
    2 corals so far

PLEASE Tl make that Im able to breed this one pleeeeeeeeassse !

Executive Chef
    I am having 1 neighbour she just got her 3rd DA trying for black diamond I am soooo suprised for some players it is sooo easy to breed diamonds and for some players they are impossible

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fattom19 View Post
    It's only been six attempts that's not a lot, I've donee my attempts with it active and I've gotten a Mercury and Dark Angel, I have both already but I am getting results, but the thing you mentioned about how it's not glowing is very strange... Everytime I've ever enchanted my temple it glowed, it isn't a consistent glow but rather it is more of a pulsating glow every 5 seconds or so, I do believe it should glow tho
    True; those 6 attempts represented 84 un-sped hours for my first 3 days of temple-assisted breeding. Assuming it works, one would get more out of the 7-day period by speeding the den, but I was reluctant to throw good gold after bad, especially since it refuses to glow.
    Well I've glared angrily at the temple long enough. Maybe it glows when I'm not looking.
    I bred my two diamonds nearly back-to-back over a single weekend, long before Boosted Breed and the Diamond Temple were invented. All my other ultras - Crusader, Quetzal, Gold, Mercury, Infinity, Angel & Prism were bred without any boosting. So if I breed any this week, I'll never really know whether it was due to my glow-less temple.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast