Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: black Diamond 05-23-2014

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I am having 1 neighbour she just got her 3rd DA trying for black diamond I am soooo suprised for some players it is sooo easy to breed diamonds and for some players they are impossible
    Agreed Abdullah, I bought DA, Unicorn, Helios and Dark Diamond as well. No luck at all with Ultra rare Dragons.

But got many Gold and Angels as some failures.

Fashion Designer

Black Diamond in Nest!

Hah! A ray of sunshine in my cloudy morning!
    Attempt #7 -- Mercury & NightElf produced a 24-hour breed. Figuring it must be the green Arabian princess with the diamond-studded veil, I sped it up when a nest became available 2 hours later. If I get nothing else, I will have invested 122 gold for Black Diamond. Not too shabby.
    But now my 8th attempt (same pair) is doing a 40-hour dance. OMG! It has to be Anubis!
    Yeah, I'm wearing a ship-eating grin right about now.
    I don't care whether it's temple mojo or dumb luck; I'm happy. Now if I can bag Dark Angel, Unicorn & Helios, I'll be ecstatic!

I don't even have a diamond yet to even attempt this. Good luck everyone!

Woohoo, thanks to all the tips in this thread, I got my Black Diamond this morning! Anubis and Lotus did the trick for me, with a little help from the Diamond Temple.

P.S. I'm loving the Diamond Temple mojo! Out of the 20 or so attempts I've made since getting it, I've gotten four diamonds out of it. Two Mercury's from Mercury x Virtue (one of them might have been with Black Swan), Black Diamond and, just now, Gold, on my first attempt with Diamond x Air.

Executive Chef
    Over 1000 gold into this now and nothing to show for it but coral after coral after coral.

Host(ess)
    Got my first Dark angel 10 days ago, and got my second today trying for this one using lotus and anubis combo
    Wont give up till i get this one:P Good luck to all!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    I bought a Diamond Temple with hope that it will finally bring me luck in breeding,
    so far I've got: Wizard, Wizard, Water, Coral, Water and Wizard in the nest again
    Breeding pair is Diamond/Lotus
    Still nothing
    Added to the mentioned above are - Water, Water and another Water on the den

Rhino Keeper
    Yes finally got Black diamond with Diamond n Deep

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    Still nothing
    Added to the mentioned above are - Water, Water and another Water on the den
    I feel your frustration! I bought the diamond temple when it was first released and never got the first diamond-type dragon from it. I already had the Diamond Dragon when I got the temple so I assumed I would've bred at least 1 other type but no luck. I really hope your luck improves�� Have a great day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Over 1000 gold into this now and nothing to show for it but coral after coral after coral.
    Oh, I'm sorry!

Darn corals. I got waters!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast