Page 96 of 301 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrix7 View Post
    just curious, has anyone tried the 200 gems to "skip" for the eggs? wondering if this "gives" you the egg and lets you move on to the next parts of the individual quests. after 17 adventure trips id be willing to part with the 400 gems for the rare ones lol.
    Yes, you get the Egg for 200 gems

after seeing the FAQ in post #2 - gave it a go
    since my other device is in the middle of multiple quests - the resources were slim to none
    but wanted to have a least 1 dragon from this quest challenge

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    I'm one of those foolish people who does buy gems, and I wonder if that's why my drop rate is WAY below everyone else? Because TL knows I do buy? After fifteen months of daily adventures using the castle, and barracks, I STILL haven't had a SINGLE Alicorn part, and now I can't even get the first egg, I've been speeding adventures up and everything. Pretty convinced now that's why. TL hoping I'll buy. Fact is I prob will buy the eggs, resigned to the fact I'm not going to get them any other way. But the Alicorn I haven't after 15months, and I never will. I want to complete the adventure. Anyone who plays this should be aware you time, loyalty, and MONEY count for NOTHING where TL is concerned.
    That's not totally true. I also buy gems as I don't mind spending money on something that entertains me quite well. And my drop rate is I guess normal. I don't have any bad luck bc I'm purchasing gems nor do I think I have better luck bc of spending money.
    As other players I go through times with bad luck, and other times things go well.

IF Team Lava would change drop rates by player and would make it dependant on their spending behaviour, they would most certainly favour paying customers instead of angering them. Because most paying customers would walk away if things get too frustrating. I would walk away for sure. I would never put money into a game that angers or frustrates me. I had that before with other games, and hit the delete button rather fast.

I really hope for you that your bad luck changes soon

Executive Chef
    Really coming to a point where this Random drop thing is ..driving us all crazy,,, TL does not play fair when it come to the drops,,, some get all their eggs boom boom boom..and others don't get theirs at all,,, and we are all playing and trying hard,, good luck to all,, and if you wondering,,, I'm not getting the drops either,,,lost count to how many runs I have made ,,I have barracks and castle,,, both going non stop,,,but now ran out of seeds to make the essence, and I'm just not getting the drops to replenish ,,again GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Gabi2111 View Post
    Actually I'm planning to give it a shot. I bought 3 more jeweller shops and am stocking up on treasure troves. Each treasure trove gives between 2 to 6 jewels if I'm not mistaken.
    I won't click on "build a nest do snow" until I have 99 of jewels, silver and ore in stock. And with lots of treasure troves, the deep mines and normal mines, 4 jewel shops and also other buildings giving jewels, I think it is achievable.

but "Deep Sea Exploring" takes only 4 hours and you get 3 Lapis Lazuli per adventure!!!
    meaning that you can get 15 Lapis Lazuli in 20 hours!!!

and you can do that in those 48 hours so it will be ready for you

Farm Supplier
    Almost out of mithril sword. Is it only 8 gems to skip sword in queens court, like armour or more? Because living wood for armour is 8, but to skip armour is 8 as well. But mithril is 50, so once I run out, is it 8. To skip the sword?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinashal View Post
    but "Deep Sea Exploring" takes only 4 hours and you get 3 Lapis Lazuli per adventure!!!

Hahahahaha that's too funny. Imagine me staring at your answer with a huge question mark over my head, then heading to page one to read the lazuli stuff and having a Huge DOH moment.

I bought 3 frigging jeweller shops for nothing ....too funny

I might give it a shot anyway now after all these preparations. Shhhh...we never had this conversation...right?

Edit to add...naw. It's too late. You spoilt it!!!! I'm following your lead...lol

Rhino Keeper
    does anyone else is going to wait until the time will run out?

it's not worth it right? better to wait no?
    Well, to each their own. I didn't want to use my vital extracts so I did that step and completed it in less than a day. And I'm already back at max jewels thanks to all the treasure troves I'm getting in my Sparkling egg hunt Looks like most people skip that step but it's easier then it sounds, if you save some treasure troves before you begin, and if you're willing to dedicate your energy to it.

Rhino Keeper

but every Deep See adventure needs one portion of gills, who takes 20 mermaid scales to make. That's 100 ms to get the 15 LL

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jojoreibo View Post
    Anyuszko
    Fashion Designer
    Originally Posted by moon331
    Can we get multiple eggs of the same dragon?

Thanks!
    See posts like #343, #345 before you ask.

Not everyone has time to read every post in this thread...why not just give the answer? You have time to go back, find answer, then post the number, and say "see post" BEFORE you ask?
    Because ultimately this ends up ruining the thread for everyone. A good thread eventually becomes a manual of how to best do the quest. When you have to read the same questions over and over it turns into junk and becomes less valuable to everyone. I am not sure if everyone realizes there is a search feature that can be used to hone in on their specific question. But logging on to a forum and asking questions before you read the discussion is simply bad manners and suggests that you think your time is more valuable than others.

Executive Chef
    I have plans so I'm skipping that 200 jewels timed quest. It's no big deal u still have the egg and u just hatch it at your own pace.