Page 94 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Good luck with the gem sales, my previous posts will attest that gem sales are definitely for special people only. Don't get me wrong, I will slug this one out and will get what I need. However, once again I will complain about gem sales. I have noted a number of screen shots, with sales for gems showing. Once again I do not gave it.

As advised previously, happy to slug this one out, and see what shows up in the next 7 days, however, I will again point out my dismay that I have never been offered a gem sale when quite clearly others screen shots and others comments about gems and sales.

Unfortunately, I am starting to think that my eggs are tied to my gem sales - therefore - non existent. However, I will stand by my previous comments and slug this I one out until I am totally exhausted of resources, cheers
    I too really need a gem sale! Are u listening TL. U want to sell gems to us put up a sale for everyone soon please !

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I too really need a gem sale! Are u listening TL. U want to sell gems to us put up a sale for everyone soon please !
    Both my CS accounts show me a gem sale.

Rhino Keeper
    I have got the second pyre eggs, but there is one in my inventory already so i cant get the second pyre eggs. Server reported that. I hope this will not affect the chance to obtain 2 other eggs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lalapu08 View Post
    Both my CS accounts show me a gem sale.
    Thanks for the info and also to dizzy as well. It does just go to show that gem sales are only for a select few (I'm not singling you out). In all my time of playing, only Aug last year, I have never had a gem sale, except for after the Xmas tree ficasico, that everyone got. I think I'll put this one down to random drops - they do not happen for me. However, as I said previously, I will tough this one out. I still have 7 days (it was 8at my last post) left to get the other 2 eggs. Good luck to all. Cheers

Fashion Designer
    I have no gem sale at the moment either (UK if it makes a difference) but I've seen one recently.

I'm currently playing Farm Story to earn gems - that game has the facility to put resources up for sale to other players. That would be a great thing for CS to have!

Rhino Keeper
    Still not got the first egg

Rhino Keeper
    Using castle, and barracks

Rhino Keeper
    I got a Holiday Feast from the Adventure to Polaris North quest. Are they still usable for anything?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by estasias View Post
    I hate to say this, but if u really want the dragons, buy them with gems! That is what TL is counting on! The only reason TL designs this game is to make money! If TL wasn't making a ton of money, this game wouldn't last a week.

Lots of people play this game happily without ever buying gems. Lots of people buy gems to make the game quicker and easier. Personally, I'm glad there are people that buy gems; otherwise CS wouldn't exist.

Hey, I want all the dragons too. I feel for you. I really want the sparkle dragon. I have a feeling I will probably have to pay for it. Good luck, my friend.
    I'm one of those foolish people who does buy gems, and I wonder if that's why my drop rate is WAY below everyone else? Because TL knows I do buy? After fifteen months of daily adventures using the castle, and barracks, I STILL haven't had a SINGLE Alicorn part, and now I can't even get the first egg, I've been speeding adventures up and everything. Pretty convinced now that's why. TL hoping I'll buy. Fact is I prob will buy the eggs, resigned to the fact I'm not going to get them any other way. But the Alicorn I haven't after 15months, and I never will. I want to complete the adventure. Anyone who plays this should be aware you time, loyalty, and MONEY count for NOTHING where TL is concerned.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    Still not got the first egg
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    Using castle, and barracks
    Hi Tanbi, maybe you should go and get Ivy to brew you a special potion to un-jinx your iPad! I've read your posts for a long time now, and it always makes me sad to hear of your bad luck with the ali's now this. Promise you will post if and when you get an egg, I would dearly love to hear the news.

And for all the other folks out there who have made multi trips, my knights returned with the pyre egg on the 2nd go and then the other useless knights have tried 23 times and not returned anything. I too am disappointed, but take comfort knowing others are getting the other 2 eggs. there should be a limit to how many times you have to go before an egg drops. I wonder how many more things I have to cross in order to get an egg to drop!