Page 91 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Maybe u should switch it back and forth to see what happens. One day do the Polaris adv and next day Pyre adv. it's up to u the pyre is only 3 hrs so u can do many of those.

just wanted to say thanks to TL that they gave us a chance to make all three dragons without buying it thru gems!!! (like in case with mithril dragon)
    Id rather complete the crazy brutal quest and get the egg than to buy gems...
    The quest is so interesting and the dragon is more anticipated and desired than when you just but it!
    Thanks for giving us this quest for THREE dragons, i love them all so much! So far this is my fav quest , especially the Reward for it!))
    Some of players complain that they dont have enough materials or that the some tasks are timed, well this is a game! They warn us that the big event is coming so fill up your inventory and prepare for the worst=)
    The dragons are gorgeous! Thanks again guys! Good luck to everyone!

Ok, I'm back online! Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I'd say it's personal preference. I went ahead and did the 4 Polaris North adventures but I'll be hard pressed to have the materials to do the pyre quest every day, all day long, anyway. If you have lots of resources (mithril, dragons scales, living wood, etc., to do the pyre adventure non-stop you may feel differently.

Edit: I just finished a trade after doing the 4 Polaris Adventures and received 6 Forever Snow. Doing the adventure will give you 8, 10 or 12 Forever Snow. So doing the adventures meant only having to prepare about half of the gingerbread men and hot chocolates versus doing it by trade only. 5 sets versus 9 sets. I presume the amount from trade varies.

Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Would appreciate some input.

Just received the ultramarine egg,but seeing the requirements ie 4 adventures that would tie up my keep for 2 days (4 eight hour adventures). Would it be best just to keep this egg in inventory for now & continue with the normal adventure for a third egg (I have the pyre dragon)?

I don't have the Barracks,so have to rely on keep adventures only.

Any input would be appreciated,for now I am just doing the quest for the final egg.
    Last edited by mreames; 05-24-14 at 09:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabi2111 View Post
    Well said
    Wishing you happy gaming too
    To yourself and shannoth, thank you. I look at it this way, if my shiney new toys for Xmas don't show up on the day, I hightail it to the Boxing Day sales on the 26th and buy what I wanted, Come home and say to the husband "see this is want I wanted - dumbo".

To me this is the exact thing. Im thinking it is also Christmas, have dropped that many hints it's not funny and am not getting what I want. So, in CS tme, if my shinies don't show in 7 days, I'll fix that myself.

Everybody has that choice. Cheers
    Last edited by outhouse01; 05-24-14 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Fixing a grammar error.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pattipenguin View Post
    Ok, I'm back online! Thank you!
    Me too, that was scary! I really was thinking if I need to pop into a Starbucks or something for free WIFI!
    Whew!

Executive Chef
    I am on my first To Polaris North quest. I had Gingerbread men and Hot Cocoa left in storage so I'm good for two quests before I have to craft anything. Those Gingerbread men were getting pretty stale so I'm glad to get rid of them. Lol!

The Barracks are on the Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns. I'm also crafting Pyre Crystals to speed up the collection. I'm 99% completed for that so it's just a very short time and I'll have finished that one.

Good Luck Everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Hey, does anyone know what the three new dragon will drop? If nothing valuable, then we don't need to finish the quest in a hurry.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I haven't bought gems in a very long time but now that I want to but gems there is no gem sale . Guess I will wait and hope they run a sale before the end of this thing. Cuz this egg thing is definitely challenging to say the least !
    I buy them now and then for things like fish market etc, and hardly ever see gems on sale. I just bought some a few days ago, not on sale, because I only had 30 or so living wood and 18 mithril.

Using my last mithril now on sword, and then gems only to be able to do quest:/

Still only one egg which I got on the 9th.... I really hope its not 30 adventures or so, cos I wanted to buy a mermaid pond, and have already bought 2x 250 gems last 2 weeks, so can't afford more://///.

Farm Supplier
    I just rearranged my kingdom (find that oh-so-satisfying every once in a while) but now will have to rearrange again if I'm going to fit in (hopefully) 3 new dragons. I can hardly keep dangerous, albeit very cute, dragons alongside my cows and chickens!

Thankfully, it's a bank holiday in the UK tomorrow and I have a week's holiday 'cause I'm one of those slacker teachers. The marking and planning can wait - time to redecorate my kingdom!