Page 88 of 301 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Nightclub Owner
    I just wanted to weigh into to frequent questions/read the thread situation.

There are two sides to the situation. (1) Yes there are questions that get asked repeatedly and it can annoy people that they haven't searched for the answer before asking. (2) As the thread gets longer it can be harder for people to find the time to check the thread to see if they can get the answer.

The mods try and keep the first page updated with the information and answers to frequent questions so people don't have to read the whole thread. As we're doing this in our own time there can be delays before information gets put there. Also we can sometimes miss things.

Under the thread title there is also a bar with a number of options. One of these is search this thread. If the info is not in on the first page you can try this function to search for the answer before posting.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    No, that's not how it works. First we all have to be ridiculously over excited about the new update. Fill the first page with hopeful glee and thanks for the update. Then the next page wonders when it's going to start and lengthy discussion on time zone stuff. Once it starts then several pages of serious coming live as it happens post followed by pages of assumptions and confusions followed by the gemmers with screen shots followed by more confusion and questions followed by reprimands to actually read the first page followed by questions starting with I haven't read all the posts but followed by the first set of complaints about requirements followed by one person who miraculously has already obtained all goals followed by silence followed by encouragement and hopeful support followed by speculation on drop rate decrease followed by pages and pages of disappointment, unhappiness, frustration followed by condescending smack downs followed by silence followed by flippant responses followed by threats of quitting and deleting and possible storming TL offices with pitchforks followed by a mad rush to neighbors walls to whine followed by long stories of loyalty but not any more followed by majority accomplishing the goal followed by a few who never get lucky followed by support for those unlucky followed by more threats of deletion and possible letter writing followed by the end of the quest THEN everyone who succeeded will Thank TL while those who didn't feel angry and hurt.

We're only at flippant responses....
    Funny as and so true. I'm on my 20th and 21st adventure. Got the Prye on the second, another (useless) Prye on the 8th and another one somewhere on long the line, didn't bother to take note, as it was useless.

Still waiting for the ultra and sparkley one. Have enough resources for about another 8 adventures at present. Pile of seeds are my bottleneck. However, as there is still almost 8 days to go, recources will restock during this time.

Hopefully, by the end, I will have the 3 eggs. If not, then, oh well, I tried.

I just wish that those that state they are going to quit - do so. I find it very frustrating to see the same people complain, threaten and state their gone, only to show up at the next timed quest to start complaining all over again.

Whilst frustrating not getting all the shiney new toys that you/I wanted for Christmas, It's a game, not life and death.

To thise happy to plug along like me, happy gaming and I hope we get our shiney new toys in the next week. Cheers

Farm Supplier
    One from each dark caves and maybe 8 or 9 jewels .

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    how many did u get?
    One from each dark cave and maybe 8 or 9 jewels

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Funny as and so true. I'm on my 20th and 21st adventure. Got the Prye on the second, another (useless) Prye on the 8th and another one somewhere on long the line, didn't bother to take note, as it was useless.

Still waiting for the ultra and sparkley one. Have enough resources for about another 8 adventures at present. Pile of seeds are my bottleneck. However, as there is still almost 8 days to go, recources will restock during this time.

I just wish that those that state they are going to quit - do so. I find it very frustrating to see the same people complain, threaten and state their gone, only to show up at the next timed quest to start complaining all over again.

Whilst frustrating not getting all the shiney new toys that you/I wanted for Christmas, It's a game, not life and death.

To thise happy to plug along like me, happy gaming and I hope we get our shiney new toys in the next week. Cheers

Well said!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post

Well said
    Wishing you happy gaming too

Rhino Keeper
    Just wondering if there will be a chance to hatch the 2nd egg once this is done? It say no one has done it, but does that mean we might be able too?!? Really asking TL this questions...I'm talking the ones in inventory... Or is this just up In the air for now..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post
    Definitely NOT doing this one

chances of losing 100+ Jewels, 100 Silver 100 Ore and 5 gold nuggets are far greater than obtaining the 2nd hundred Jewels. 200 is a silly requirement.

2 Days better spent on a couple of deep sea adventures.

But at least I was lucky enough to get Pyre on 1st outing.
    I plan on skipping this one too and do the adventures... But a suggestion for those that want to try to do it..
    Give only the 99 jewels and then 2 more jewels, not the silver, ore or gold nuggets until you know you'll reach the 200 jewels for sure. Then at least you'll only be out the jewels instead of everything else, too.
    And you'll have what jewels were collected after you give the 101.

Executive Chef
    Huge party at my house and I'm sneaking out to post here. Addicts anonymous here I come. 18/19 adventures and only 1 dragon (on my 9/10th try). It's only the end of the second day so not concern about the time frame BUT depleting my supplies like Mithril makes me nervous.

Congratulations to everyone who got an egg. Super congrats to those with all three ( but fair warning, if I don't have all three by the end of this, you'll be gettin stink eye from me). Good luck to everyone still trying for any egg. Back to the bar-b-que.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    Oh goody. Another random thing for me to have NO luck at! 15 months without a single Alicorn part, and no doubt, no eggs either. Deep joy.
    Don't feel bad I've been playing basically a year and a half and I just got my Ali of coarse I have 3 horn and no wings.