Page 87 of 301 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Quote Originally Posted by kerrix7 View Post
    just curious, has anyone tried the 200 gems to "skip" for the eggs? wondering if this "gives" you the egg and lets you move on to the next parts of the individual quests. after 17 adventure trips id be willing to part with the 400 gems for the rare ones lol.
    after 15 adventures on both Queen's court and Barracks, I got only one pyre egg. (it was out on 5th try) so I decide to skip for sparkling egg first. (and tomorrow or later i will skip for ultramarine egg, too. because i'm really busy now due to my baby's fever.. and i'm so tired to challenge this event.. ) I already spend almost 100 gems to get armor for pyre cavern directly.. i think that's enough for me. no more mithrills to make ice brand... omg 1 mithrill for 50 gems. )
    so yes. if you skip, you will get one egg in your inventory.
    Last edited by sandover789; 05-24-14 at 06:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Any one has problem connecting to the game pls?
    I can get on other TL games but not CS for the last 30 minutes or so.
    Force closed n restart, still can't access.
    In not having any trouble just connected

Executive Chef
    Twenty adventures and really tired of getting nothing after the pyre egg on the eighth adventure. Used up 28 mithril so far making up dragon armor and have 28 left. Not happy. The adventure should really drop mithril as well as dragon scales. Or the mithril recipe should be reduced from 2 days to a few hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Do u actually get the second egg..? u get a notice but since Goal is gone you cannot place it since goal is gone.
    It stays in your inventory so yes I got a notice, but can't hatch it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    200 jewels in 2 days is going to take some planning of energy and a lot of work. From what I have read people are saying they can achieve it, particularly if you have saved your treasure troves.

100 silver is a lot of resource and will take a long time to build back up again so if you can afford the gems, this may be the quest to skip.
    Definitely NOT doing this one

chances of losing 100+ Jewels, 100 Silver 100 Ore and 5 gold nuggets are far greater than obtaining the 2nd hundred Jewels. 200 is a silly requirement.

2 Days better spent on a couple of deep sea adventures.

But at least I was lucky enough to get Pyre on 1st outing.
    Last edited by dubbleyooteeyef; 05-24-14 at 06:54 PM.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandover789 View Post
    after 15 adventures on both Queen's court and Barracks, I got only one pyre egg. (it was out on 5th try) so I decide to skip for sparkling egg first. so yes. if you skip, you will get one egg in your inventory.
    Thank you so much for posting this! I'm still working on the other two eggs, but it's good to know this is what happens when you skip. My 19th adventure came back with nada, so I have 20 and 21 out now. I've got to figure out how far I want to go with wasting mithril and vital essences before I cave and fork over the gems. Frankly, I could prolly do 100 adventures, but I'm not sure I want to. :/
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Host(ess)
    Anyuszko
    Fashion Designer
    Originally Posted by moon331
    Can we get multiple eggs of the same dragon?

Thanks!
    See posts like #343, #345 before you ask.

Not everyone has time to read every post in this thread...why not just give the answer? You have time to go back, find answer, then post the number, and say "see post" BEFORE you ask?
    Last edited by jojoreibo; 05-24-14 at 07:01 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojoreibo View Post
    Anyuszko
    Fashion Designer

Thanks!

Not everyone has time to read every post in this thread...why not just give the answer? You have time to go back, find answer, then post the number, and say "see post" BEFORE you ask?
    Wow, just wow!

Yes you can but you can only hatch one egg sadly! I have a couple of the same but once hatched you can't seem to hatch another one hope
    This answer the question

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sandover789 View Post
    after 15 adventures on both Queen's court and Barracks, I got only one pyre egg. (it was out on 5th try) so I decide to skip for sparkling egg first. (and tomorrow or later i will skip for ultramarine egg, too. because i'm really busy now due to my baby's fever.. and i'm so tired to challenge this event.. ) I already spend almost 100 gems to get armor for pyre cavern directly.. i think that's enough for me. no more mithrills to make ice brand... omg 1 mithrill for 50 gems. )
    so yes. if you skip, you will get one egg in your inventory.
    awesome! thanks for letting me know. i came into it with full mithrill, my problem has been seeds to make vital extract. looks like i will try the gem route myself if i dont get another soon, thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojoreibo View Post
    Anyuszko
    Fashion Designer

Thanks!

This always baffles me.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.