Page 86 of 301 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by theube View Post
    After eight trips to the cavern, I now have two pyre eggs! First egg is already hatched, what am I to do with another one? Why didn't I get one of the other ones? I don't think I'm supposed to get two of the same egg am I??
    independent drops dude.. means u can get up to 2 or 3 or 14.. u can only hatch one.. so join the club.. i got 2 Pyre so far on 14 trips Into the Light Fantastic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonth View Post
    Happy anniversary!!
    Thank you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    independent drops dude.. means u can get up to 2 or 3 or 14.. u can only hatch one.. so join the club.. i got 2 Pyre so far on 14 trips Into the Light Fantastic
    Do u actually get the second egg..? u get a notice but since Goal is gone you cannot place it since goal is gone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Oh my, 17 adventures and still only the pyre egg. I have enough for another 13 adventures but have just got to the bottom of my seeds pile. Built two more conservatories but to be honest, 30 adventures should really be enough, shouldn't it?
    I'm wondering the same thing. 20 adventures have returned, I got the pyre egg on the 3rd, a message that I couldn't hold more pyre eggs on the 8th, and nothing since. I have 2 adventures in process and enough seeds for just 2 more extracts. I too built 2 more conservatories but the seed drop rate has been underwhelming. I might be able to get seeds for another 14 or so adventures over the next week - that would be 38 adventures total. That would have made me feel pretty confident a few days ago, but now I'm not so sure. Of course, anything can happen especially since you can get 2 eggs in 1 drop. Fingers crossed ... for all of us!

New Resident
    just curious, has anyone tried the 200 gems to "skip" for the eggs? wondering if this "gives" you the egg and lets you move on to the next parts of the individual quests. after 17 adventure trips id be willing to part with the 400 gems for the rare ones lol.

Farm Supplier
    Yes i did receive the mithrils from the dark caves rock formation also a lot of jewels. Remember they cost 30 gems each😕. I am sad I have not received the second egg yet and my inventory in getting low.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vuvhappy View Post
    Yes i did receive the mithrils from the dark caves rock formation also a lot of jewels. Remember they cost 30 gems each��. I am sad I have not received the second egg yet and my inventory in getting low.
    I busted one of my Dark Caves and didn't even sniff a single Mithrill.. i.e. waste of 10 Lighting Bolts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vuvhappy View Post
    Yes i did receive the mithrils from the dark caves rock formation also a lot of jewels. Remember they cost 30 gems each��. I am sad I have not received the second egg yet and my inventory in getting low.

how many did u get?

Rhino Keeper
    Well I'm proof that at level 28 you can get all three eggs and I'm glad for it! Keep working at it!! I just wish I could hatch the other eggs I have gotten but it doesn't look like you can, it would be nice to have more then one of each dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Any one has problem connecting to the game pls?
    I can get on other TL games but not CS for the last 30 minutes or so.
    Force closed n restart, still can't access.