Page 84 of 301 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriand View Post
    Yep, this is where I am now. I have enough for two more adventures then I'm dry. Seeds are my issue now. I have 20 quests under my belt and one egg. Starting to contemplate blowing all my gems and just skipping the d**n quests altogether! Probably going to spend as much just buying the vital extract for what, another 20 or 30 quests? Waaaah.

Are you only using the castle?!? I just wondering of people are having better luck with the barracks?!?

Rhino Keeper
    The people who have all three eggs are you using the barracks too?!? I will tell you in level 28 and have all three I did use gems for resources. I have read that only level 50 were suppose to get all three but I'm only 28 got all eggs from barracks I did get two flare from castle. I'm just wondering if this will help other.

Executive Chef
    I think it depends. I have better luck with the king castle for the eggs.

Rhino Keeper
    I got both my eggs from barracks, I was also starting to wonder if that's the better bet... Probably not but I still feel more excited before I collect from the barracks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    I got both my eggs from barracks, I was also starting to wonder if that's the better bet... Probably not but I still feel more excited before I collect from the barracks
    That's what I am thinking too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I think it depends. I have better luck with the king castle for the eggs.
    Just random then I guess

Executive Chef
    My treasure trove now are useless they give me coins and mythic essence. Nothing good anymore.

I don't have the barracks and I've managed to find all three eggs. The pyre egg took longest for me to find. Don't know how many adventures but it took a few and I'm still sending them out because I need diamonds. Good luck all.

Fashion Designer
    all three eggs from kings castle. I was using both castle and barracks.

Fashion Designer
    I'm guessing the timed quests, as in 10 days or you're out of luck, are done so TL can get us all to buy gems. I'm not opposed to buying gems but enjoy playing for the fun and leisure, not pressure. Used my seeds up trying to do the trade with the plants prior to this one. I have no barracks, I'm level 49, been playing since the beginning and not enjoying this quest at all. If it didn't have a time stamp on it than perhaps I could enjoy it more.