Page 81 of 301 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    For those short on mithril:

Can't you get mithril from the dark cave (rock) formation? It's a gem purchase item, but you can sometimes get it from the dark caves adventure. I looked up the list of adventure drops on one of the game guides to confirm it, and noticed that mithril is also listed as a possible drop from the search the desert sands adventure, IF you have extra armor on hand. I know these are long shots, but so is the deep mine, and even the jewelers exchange can be very stingy with mithril.
    Thanks, Seriously. I think I have 2 dark cave formations in storage. When the time comes, I'll pull them out & keep my fingers crossed.
    Also, I think you're right about the desert sands adventure. Seems I've gotten a mithril or 2 from there.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    The info in post #4 is misleading/incorrect then - it says reward for goal is 40 forever snow, when actually it's zero forever snow - you just happen to get 32-48 forever snow from doing 4 adventures in total because it's 8-12 for each one.
    I've updated this
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Just had an Ultramarine and Sparkling egg drop from the same adventure.
    just found this! can anyone conform?

can 2 eggs drop from the same adventure?!

how about 3 eggs????

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by llamafarms View Post
    I've lost track of how many adventures I've been on. 9-10? Running out of materials. No eggs. The randomness of this quest is highly unfair. People with all three eggs and quite a few of us with nothing. I'm done!
    Me too. I've done 10-11 adventures and running low on everything, and not one egg. Really annoying and after the dire boar fiasco, and after being with castle story from the start I'm almost done too.

Executive Chef
    Oh my, 17 adventures and still only the pyre egg. I have enough for another 13 adventures but have just got to the bottom of my seeds pile. Built two more conservatories but to be honest, 30 adventures should really be enough, shouldn't it?

nvm i found another player that posted this

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    OMG, my dice roll WORKED!!! Lol ...knights just returned with BOTH pyre *and* sparkling eggs!!
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol *happy khaleesi dance* lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinashal View Post
    just found this! can anyone conform?

can 2 eggs drop from the same adventure?!

how about 3 eggs????
    I have had two drop from one adventure too but not three

Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    Me too. I've done 10-11 adventures and running low on everything, and not one egg. Really annoying and after the dire boar fiasco, and after being with castle story from the start I'm almost done too.
    I agree!!! I luv this game , but hate the times quest ! Why can't u let me play the goal at my own time? And yes, no more them 10 adventures, I mean come on- u guys do want it to be fun for us, right????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonth View Post
    I have had two drop from one adventure too but not three
    Now I did use the barracks to make mine happen I don't know about the others.

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have to complete one egg before sending out another adventure to the pyre caverns? I guess I should have asked BEFORE sending out the second pyre cavern adventure