Page 62 of 301 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    The ADVENTURE: To Polaris North has changed in requirements from Kingdom Inn quest
    Same goes for the Gingerbread
    Never had the Hot Chocolate in the Kitchen - it was collect from cottages
    I had 76 in my inventory - maxed allowed now is 50

would really appreciate someone posting a pic of the Kitchen recipe for the Hot Chocolate
    it is probably one I will not have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    please no one slit their wrists over this.. Ultramarine Egg maybe.. since it tosses you into that silly ass adv/exchange.. i pray that i never get the Matrix egg.. in other words deal and enjoy.. and lets thank Agg and Glimmer for their nice work
    No, that's not how it works. First we all have to be ridiculously over excited about the new update. Fill the first page with hopeful glee and thanks for the update. Then the next page wonders when it's going to start and lengthy discussion on time zone stuff. Once it starts then several pages of serious coming live as it happens post followed by pages of assumptions and confusions followed by the gemmers with screen shots followed by more confusion and questions followed by reprimands to actually read the first page followed by questions starting with I haven't read all the posts but followed by the first set of complaints about requirements followed by one person who miraculously has already obtained all goals followed by silence followed by encouragement and hopeful support followed by speculation on drop rate decrease followed by pages and pages of disappointment, unhappiness, frustration followed by condescending smack downs followed by silence followed by flippant responses followed by threats of quitting and deleting and possible storming TL offices with pitchforks followed by a mad rush to neighbors walls to whine followed by long stories of loyalty but not any more followed by majority accomplishing the goal followed by a few who never get lucky followed by support for those unlucky followed by more threats of deletion and possible letter writing followed by the end of the quest THEN everyone who succeeded will Thank TL while those who didn't feel angry and hurt.

We're only at flippant responses....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yes, but the quest to hatch a second one will *not* be there so you'll just have an egg in your inventory.
    *shrug* We don't know that for sure. The pyre crystals can be crafted so many a 2nd pyre dragon can be hatched.

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    This goal can stay eternally in my Goal book
    Actually, it'll go away after the 10 days are up.

Now the game is not letting me Collect from my treasure troveI placed it and did not store it and sent my knights on their last attempt for eggs, came back to collect from the treasure trove it is there but I cannot touch it nothing happens! Just to add insult to injury!
    I had the same problem. Closed out the game and restarted it; problem was resolved. Good luck!

My 11th adventure group is due back in 20 minutes!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Now the game is not letting me Collect from my treasure troveI placed it and did not store it and sent my knights on their last attempt for eggs, came back to collect from the treasure trove it is there but I cannot touch it nothing happens! Just to add insult to injury!
    With all due respect, can someone from TL check this persons game and advise if there is anything wrong with it. It appears that every time a new quest appears this person has a problem. It's either a problem with his/her game or we need to organise the Endeavour Foundation.

Cheers

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    No, that's not how it works. First we all have to be ridiculously over excited about the new update. Fill the first page with hopeful glee and thanks for the update. Then the next page wonders when it's going to start and lengthy discussion on time zone stuff. Once it starts then several pages of serious coming live as it happens post followed by pages of assumptions and confusions followed by the gemmers with screen shots followed by more confusion and questions followed by reprimands to actually read the first page followed by questions starting with I haven't read all the posts but followed by the first set of complaints about requirements followed by one person who miraculously has already obtained all goals followed by silence followed by encouragement and hopeful support followed by speculation on drop rate decrease followed by pages and pages of disappointment, unhappiness, frustration followed by condescending smack downs followed by silence followed by flippant responses followed by threats of quitting and deleting and possible storming TL offices with pitchforks followed by a mad rush to neighbors walls to whine followed by long stories of loyalty but not any more followed by majority accomplishing the goal followed by a few who never get lucky followed by support for those unlucky followed by more threats of deletion and possible letter writing followed by the end of the quest THEN everyone who succeeded will Thank TL while those who didn't feel angry and hurt.

We're only at flippant responses....
    This is EPIC and funny. It's funny because it's true.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey TL - I understand you want to keep a balance of keeping the experienced players happy but while also making it enticing to the lower-level players. The problem is, when you create a quest that is based purely on luck, it's going to upset a lot of people and seem unfair, especially with this forum in place for people to brag about their accomplishments.

I do like the idea of a 3-hour mini quest as it's something different, but I don't like the total randomness of getting an egg. Maybe in the future you could have a fail safe where if by 5 adventures you didn't get an egg, it would automatically give one to you. This would also encourage others to try the quest, especially if they were short on materials, and may also encourage others to spend gems because they know there would be some reward. It's hard to sacrifice your gems when you're not even sure what you're going to get out of it.

Rhino Keeper
    That was what comes when trying to keep up on the game while busy irl.

I realize there are a lot of people who haven't got a single egg yet. Once you've done 10 adventures and not received an egg then my heart goes out to you. I have sent out adventures continuously on two accounts with the exception of one in the middle of the night. And at this rate my stockpile will be gone long before the event finishes. The randomness of drop given how long and hard it was to accumulate those commodities is hard to reconcile.

Add me to the list of people waiting for an ember, since last October. (But averaging only one to two sweet feasts a week).

This event was so anticipated, with the whats coming in May, i am lucky I met the requirements and could participate, I do feel bad for those who dont have a chance without a dragon or a reasonable stockpile to begin.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    The ADVENTURE: To Polaris North has changed in requirements from Kingdom Inn quest
    Same goes for the Gingerbread
    Never had the Hot Chocolate in the Kitchen - it was collect from cottages
    I had 76 in my inventory - maxed allowed now is 50

would really appreciate someone posting a pic of the Kitchen recipe for the Hot Chocolate
    it is probably one I will not have.
    Here you go!

Last edited by eepopp; 05-23-14 at 07:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    Start Organizing then

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    With all due respect, can someone from TL check this persons game and advise if there is anything wrong with it. It appears that every time a new quest appears this person has a problem. It's either a problem with his/her game or we need to organise the Endeavour Foundation.

Cheers
    Start organizing then pfffft