Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301
Results 3,001 to 3,009 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Quote Originally Posted by MissFairyTale4U View Post
    Hey, my Problem is that my qest disappeared! I had already found 5 diamonds, I just needed to place them. But I waited to collect 500000$ for the next quest.. This morning I had all the money together and wanted to place the 5 diamonds(by now I already found 6) , the quest was gone... Why? I mean I put in more than 50gems to get that egg. Where is it comes it back? I want my third dragon :'(Attachment 13863
    Please check your Storage, you should see your Bijou Dragon in your inventory.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 06-16-14 at 10:46 AM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by kitty_spaz View Post
    Sorry to bother everyone, but I've got a bit of a problem. I managed to find all 3 eggs, the pyre one is hatched, I'm still waiting on two diamonds to pop out of the mines, and I have an Ultramarine egg, but... Still no quest on how to hatch it. I did email about this a while ago and they said they where aware of the glitches, but it's still not fixed. i was wondering if anyone else is still having a problem like this?
    If you found the Eggs after the Goals to find them have expired, you won't be able to hatch them.

Man, that's a bummer... I had work that day so I didn't get the egg till I got home. Oh well. Thanks for getting back to me. I suppose that's a plus out of this whole thing. Though, I certainly hope this diamond collecting isn't going to take years like the Mistic Alicorn one. I'm still lacking the horn, but have about four wings! I've just given up. There are better things to spend gems on.

Quote Originally Posted by poopher View Post
    I finally got my 5th diamond and i am now at "why am I here" for the bijou dragon. The quest says I dont have to complete it. I have the 500,000 but dont want to use it if I dont have to. If i let this quest expire will I still get my winning ticket and be able to continue?
    It is optional to complete these timed Goals. However, the rewards for completing them will help you get through the other Goals and get your Bijou Dragon faster. If you do not complete the timed Goals, you can still get the Winning Ticket through trading in Trade Tickets at the Royal Exchange.

The quests have expired...
    Hello, if you are reading this, I just created a forum password for my Android account with the name of Oliverstirc, Oliverstirc and Oliver118 are the same person. Since I only have Restaurant story on that account, I will only post as Oliverstirc on that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    The quests have expired...
    If you are referring to the timed Goals after the Goals to get the Eggs, yes they will expire but you will be able to continue on with hatching the Egg and getting the Dragon. If they expire, you won't receive the reward for it, but you can continue on.

Rhino Keeper
    I can see why people are so upset to lose their large diamonds. Will they still drop now that the event is over? Do they only drop from the deep mine, and does it have to be upgraded to drop them?

I'm starting to think I will never get one, much less five. I will keep trying for another month or two, but how many gems does it cost to skip that goal?

WindermereBakery, I just got my 3rd large diamond like 2 weeks after the 2nd. It will probably be another 2 weeks before I get my 4th. I'm not willing to pay the gems to skip it. It came from my deep mine that was level 3 at the time, if that matters.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hi All,

We hope the teaser last week got you excited! Today is the start of the dragon event we hinted towards last month!

1) Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns
    -Available to players Level 28+
    -Event runs from 05/22/2014 - 06/01/2014
    -Collect all 3 Dragon Eggs from the Caverns!
    -If you obtain a Dragon Egg you will have unlimited time to hatch it
    -There will be Limited Time steps during the hatching process
    ***NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COMPLETE LIMITED TIMED QUESTS TO CONTINUE. HOWEVER, COMPLETING THEM QUEST WILL GET YOU AHEAD.

Quest Titles:
    Ice, Ice, Baby
    Out Of The Frying Pan...
    Dragon Eggs (Completing this will unlock 3 Quests: The Pyre Egg, The Ultramarine Egg, and The Sparkling Egg)

Quest Titles for the Flare Dragon:
    The Pyre Egg
    Hot Potato!
    Highly Combustible
    Hot And Heavy
    Pop The Water, I'm Sweating!
    Drop It Like It's Hot
    All Fired Up
    Pyre Crystals
    Stop, Drop, And Roll

Quest Titles for the Matrix Dragon:
    The Ultramarine Egg
    Nose Goes!
    True Love To Melt The Ice
    All Gold Everything
    Learned It From Dragon Story
    Not Now, But Right Now
    Water Birthing

Quest Titles for the Bijou Dragon:
    The Sparkling Egg
    Jewel Absorber
    Like Diamonds In The Sky
    What Came First?
    Why Am I Here?
    Baron's Charm Knows No Bounds
    Scrooge McBaron
    The Bribe

We hope you guys enjoy it! Glimmergate and I are excited this event is finally getting released!
    -Aggwynn and Glimmergate
    For those of us who started playing the game after this event from last year, will there ever be an opportunity to obtain these dragons? Since it is listed as an event, I wasn't sure if the Pyre Caverns are part of the main storyline or not.