Page 265 of 301 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    It's hard not to say this without seeming trolling, but

What bothers me is the entitlement. There was a chance at three dragons, and people somehow think they are entitled to all three.

It is a game after all. I enjoy the fun and the frustration. I have missed out on lots of things, been very fortunate on others.
    I don't feel entitled to the eggs I didn't find. However, I do think it fair to ask for higher drop rates to replenish the resources that were unnecessarily expended due to TL's error.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Hey, I live in Colorado. I can bring...well, you know.
    LOLOL!!!!...I just spewed Mnt Dew!!!! Lololollllllllllllllllll

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Hey, I live in Colorado. I can bring...well, you know.
    The coors light?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....161#post912161

New thread here for discussing any issues with the event, so that this current thread can stick to discussion about the event and quests themselves. Thanks!
    Okay guys, the thread has really gone off topic, (again). Please keep your posts to the quests. Some other members may want to go back and read the previous posts.
    You can have private conversations via PM or start a group.

Also once again, please refrain from attacking other members.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi. I understand the quest is over while it was fun, it was also frustrating. I by all means don't feel entitled to getting all the eggs, but I found a little unfair that I used at least 5 Mithril and over 100 gems to no avail. I really hope TL will put up those dragons in the store for those of us who didn't get them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    They're probably drinking very strong coffee right now, scratching their heads, and swearing a lot!

And then hopefully they'll grant us all a wish
    I kinda hope they don't grant us all a wish. We'll probably have to go on a bazillion adventures to get what we need to craft a genie lamp and then give the genie all kinds of stuff to get him to give us what we want, and then we'll get it only if it's raining on the third Thursday of the month. (Please take that in the voice I intended--humor, not sarcasm.)

Rhino Keeper
    I got my egg BEFORE the expiring of the 10 days event, but I'm still in the path to hatch it (I'm colletting the forever snow through trade).
    I can continue or I have to wait?
    I went to the more-than-230 pages and is not clear for me if I can hach my baby dragon at the end of quest...
    I still have my egg in the inventory

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jir67 View Post
    I got my egg BEFORE the expiring of the 10 days event, but I'm still in the path to hatch it (I'm colletting the forever snow through trade).
    I can continue or I have to wait?
    I went to the more-than-230 pages and is not clear for me if I can hach my baby dragon at the end of quest...
    I still have my egg in the inventory
    Yes, if you have started the process to hatch the egg you have in your inventory, you should be able to take what time is needed to hatch it.

New Resident
    I would like to know what I need to do to be included in "the fix". I am most concerned about all of the expended resources but did think I had the egg with the last trip I finished 10 minutes before time was up which is why I spent all the resources.

Quote Originally Posted by walilacsh View Post
    I would like to know what I need to do to be included in "the fix". I am most concerned about all of the expended resources but did think I had the egg with the last trip I finished 10 minutes before time was up which is why I spent all the resources.
    "The fix" will likely be an in-game way for everyone to get something out of it. For example; energy crates, as has been done before, or some other way to reward everyones hard work.

You can also email support to explain your situation if there's a way to remedy your specific situation.
    Support@teamlava.com