Page 262 of 301 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo26 View Post
    I think there are 2 issues:

1) some players got the egg on the last attempt on the adventure after the quest ended. So they couldn't start the next part even though they have the egg in there inventory.

2)After the players who failed to get the egg click the finish button they got the next quest asking for resources and starting the Polaris adventure. They want there resources returned or an egg to hatch cause the game brought them to the next step instead of ending the quest. So now they are stuck on the a different part they cant finish cause they really don't have the egg.

I think that's the issues from reading the thread... didn't happen to me.

Thanks everyone.

Re: #1, We did require players to have both the egg AND the quest in order to continue hatching the dragon.

We made the quests and adventure expire at the same time to try and avoid confusion, however this seems to have caused extra confusion, as anyone who got an egg after everything expired cannot use it. I'll see what I can do about this, but I can't make any promises on a public forum without discussing things with the team.

Re: #2: this is not good! So basically, ANYONE who had a quest expire was able to move on to the next step, despite not having the egg? I can see why this would cause a lot of confusion. Thank you. I'll investigate and see what can be done.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrosmeows View Post
    So why is there a gold egg in my inventory but the steps to hatch it have proofed! I didn't misread this it's very clear
    Is it a golden egg? Those aren't dragon eggs.

Glimmergate, tapping "expire" and then "finish" allowed me to continue the quests. Only after handing over the required resources did I see that I did not in fact have the eggs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by easyreader View Post
    Glimmergate, tapping "expire" and then "finish" allowed me to continue the quests. Only after handing over the required resources did I see that I did not in fact have the eggs.
    Yup, this issue is clear to me now. This was a problem with our system - it should not have allowed you to continue on to the next quests. Looking in to what we can do now.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemisen View Post
    Sorry that you weren't satisfied with my answer, but I had to trigger the hatch line from my book after Ivy told me that it got the egg. I can only answer from my experience, not anyone else's

What I didn't like was having your opinion shouted at me as if it were fact.

Never mind, hopefully everything will get sorted out and all will be happy again.

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Thanks everyone.

Re: #1, We did require players to have both the egg AND the quest in order to continue hatching the dragon.

We made the quests and adventure expire at the same time to try and avoid confusion, however this seems to have caused extra confusion, as anyone who got an egg after everything expired cannot use it. I'll see what I can do about this, but I can't make any promises on a public forum without discussing things with the team.

Re: #2: this is not good! So basically, ANYONE who had a quest expire was able to move on to the next step, despite not having the egg? I can see why this would cause a lot of confusion. Thank you. I'll investigate and see what can be done.
    . Thanks so much for all your help, Glimmergate.

****** *******. ******* ******
    Now everyone, can sit back & relax while this all gets sorted out!

New Resident
    Incredible how passionate people play this game
    I noticed that the event of "jewel absorber" popping up
    was unusual, checked my inventory, and left it as it was.
    But I feel the pain of everyone that did not act as cool as
    I did, but were overjoyed I hope that Team Lava can come
    up with a fair solution for everyone. I would love to get
    the third egg. Passionately yours, Tyxhos.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    See you in a few hours..LOL!
    Haha oh lord! Well once I knew my goose was cooked and I absolutely couldn't get anymore of the resources necessary to do even one more last adventure I stopped reading! But when I signed on this morning I saw that there were yet even more posts so I knew something was up! Yes lol I am still reading and still confused! But so far I don't think anything that's happened and gone wrong applies to me.

It probably didn't cause any problems, but after the time expired for the Pyre quest, and after I pushed the finish button on the Sparkling Egg, I still had the Pyre adventure in my Castle and Barracks for many hours. I didn't actually do the quest because I didn't have the resources, so I don't know what the results might have been.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by friscosharkboy View Post
    It probably didn't cause any problems, but after the time expired for the Pyre quest, and after I pushed the finish button on the Sparkling Egg, I still had the Pyre adventure in my Castle and Barracks for many hours. I didn't actually do the quest because I didn't have the resources, so I don't know what the results might have been.
    I was able to do the quests for some hours , at the end i finished with 81 adventures . However i didnt get anything special during the last few ones .
    Visit my main island: ZX71