Page 249 of 301 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Urgh, I feel for all of you who've given lots of resources for an egg you don't have. Hopefully TL will put it right. It's a sad end to what I think was a pretty good event. It took me ages to get all three eggs but it gave me a purpose and lots of 'oooooh will I get it now?' moments.

New Resident
    Yup, I checked my inventory as soon as the goals for hatching the egg popped up, and nothing was there. I have a ton of gingerbread men and hot chocolate left over, so it's not a big deal! Hopefully TL will get this figured out for the people who only got one egg!

Sorry, this is in response to Faeriedust, couldn't get my phone to reply with quote!
    Last edited by cupcaker2; 06-01-14 at 09:59 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Got my pyre dragon and he is doing nicely in my kingdom. Also got the ultramarine egg but decided not to do the timed quest with the 200 jewels etc as i didn't think i would get them in time so let it lapse. Made loads of breaded fish to do the adventures instead and am maxed out on mermaid scales. First deep sea adventure just gone out in search of some lapis lazuli.
    When the time expired to get all the dragons I hit finish and then got the 'jewel absorber' quest but as I could see there was no sparkly egg I did not continue, thank goodness. Hope TL sort out this glitch as cannot see how to get past this bit without giving the jewels/silver/adamant.

New Resident

Really Bummed

I tried REALLY hard to find all 3 eggs, collecting white petals, wood, and water to make living wood for more vital extract, also collecting lots of mushrooms, so I could make more dragon armor to go infiltrate the pyre caverns. I was able to go at least 3 times a day, usually up to about 5 times a day, every day of the timed quest, and i never got any of the other 2 dragons. It's pretty unfair that the egg drops never happened, especially for someone like me who plays the game literally every 2 hours to try to maximize all that I can do to get ahead and collect everything the game has to offer. I've already spent A LOT of money on this game as well to get gems for items like the wizard school, red trillium, etc, and so to not have been able to get the dragons from the quest as expected is very disappointing. It is not my go to to "Skip" quests by using gems, i DO the quests because that is the fun of the game, and so to find out after the quests ended by reading in the forums that it costs 200 gems to Skip the quests and get the eggs, is pretty ridiculous. I was hoping to at least find them afterwards in the market for whatever exorbitant gem costs they'd be selling at, but no such luck there either. I don't know if my neighbors who have the dragons got lucky or shelled out even more money for them, but frankly its hard to justify doing that all the time when i actually enjoy PLAYING the game and earning the rewards, and especially when I have things like rent, utilities...groceries, in real life to pay for instead...frankly, I'm pissed :/

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Edit (maguar)

1. Ice,Ice Baby
    * Craft Ice Brand - (1 Longsword, 1 Enchanter Essence, 1 Mithril, 10 minutes in forge)
    * Craft Dragon Armor - (1 Light Armor, 1 Dragon Scale, 1 Vital Extract, 10 minutes in forge)
    Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP

2. Out if the Frying Pan
    * Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns adventure
    - 3 hrs from keep
    - 6 hours from barracks
    - 1 Ice sword, 1 Dragon armor, 1000 gold
    Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP

3. Dragon Eggs
    * Open the Treasure Trove x 1 (place on map and chop, 1HP)
    Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, unlock quest chains for The Pyre Egg, The Ultramarine Egg, The Sparkling Egg

Ice brands and dragon armour cost 8 gems each through the keep

Adventure Reported Drops
    treasure trove, Longsword, wisp lantern, pyre crystals, dragon eggs, dragon scales, prime cuts, light armour, energy (so far seen 5-20), apple pie, prime cuts, gems

Treasure Trove Reported Drops
    Jewels, mithril, large diamond, wisp lantern, silver ore, breaded fish, sweet feast, iron ore, glimmer pitcher plant, yellow dye, large diamond, gems, fertiliser, expansion permit, hearty feast, wooden beam, grits, gems, mithril, glimmer rafflesia plant, adamant, golden egg, golden apple, golden nugget, energy, coins, faerie murmur, floral glow, simple glue, wood, bacon, red dye, fancy block, stone block, ornate beam, stone, mushroom, living wood, fur, fey crystal, energy, sap, Glimmerdust, apple, blue petal, prime cut, simple glue, dragon scale, glimmer shard, bread

FAQ

Q.: Event Ending Time

You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

Q. Do I have to do the timed portions?

Q. What are the chances of getting an egg?

So if you have an unhatched egg of one type it won't prevent you from getting an egg of a different type.

Q. I haven't had any egg drop. Is there something I need to do first?

You only need to chop 1 trove to start getting the chance for the eggs to drop. The eggs will drop from the adventure not the troves.

Q. How do I get [resource]?

Note: the above bit is for the people who have a dragon egg and are up to the raw materials quest (needs diamond, Golden Fleece and burning ember)

Seeds: conservatories, faerie respite, magic garden, Ivy's hut, goddess tree
    Conservatory: 15 red petals, & 5ish super glue, fancy beams & fancy blocks to build,2 hour collection time

Q. If I get all the dragons will I still have the adventure?

Q. Can I get more than 1 of each egg?

You can only hold 1 of each egg in your inventory. It is possible to get another egg once you've hatched a dragon. It is only possible to hatch more than one of the ultramarine dragons (provided you don't complete the water birthing goal, ie don't feed baby dragon)

Q. Will skipping the egg goals give me the egg?

Skipping these goals for 200 gems will give you the egg (so you don't have to rely on them randomly dropping from the adventures)

Q. If I have the egg and the 10 days expires will I still be able to do the quests for the egg?

Q.what are the feed/collect times for the dragons?

Baby dragons get hungry every hour. It takes them 20 feeds before they grow up. Adult dragons are ready to give their gifts every 22 hours.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I see Kooky's on line.

When the egg goal was tapped finished, it moved to the next portion of the goal but after completing up to placing the egg, players do not have an egg to place.

KOOKY:
    Can you find out for everyone in this position (me included with the ultramarine egg) if all those resources have now been wasted? And will we get the egg or are we just SOL?
    Thanks for your help, Kooky!
    Hey guys, sorry I was not on earlier. I have already hatched all my eggs so can someone give me a summary of what is happening? I read through the thread.
    I am reading that players got a pop up that they received the last egg, but it is not in their inventory, and now they have a quest to place the egg, but nothing happens, right?

For players that have all the eggs, did the quests to hatch the eggs also go away?

I am reporting this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, sorry I was not on earlier. I have already hatched all my eggs so can someone give me a summary of what is happening? I read through the thread.
    I am reading that players got a pop up that they received the last egg, but it is not in their inventory, and now they have a quest to place the egg, but nothing happens, right?

For players that have all the eggs, did the quests to hatch the eggs also go away?

I am reporting this over.
    This morning after the quest had expired, I tapped the finish button for the Ultramarine egg to get it out of my quest book. However, instead of closing, it proceeded to the next step "Nose Goes". Go on Polaris adventure.
    Many players have done all the steps following the tap to finish but there's no egg in inventory to place. Soo...at an impasse here.
    Thanks for your help, Kooky
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-01-14 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Fat finger syndrome & dimwit typing

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks Meme! I have reported this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Unhappy

Any news on this. Have the same problem as everybody else. Came to "what came first" and can't place an egg.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    This morning after the quest had expired, I tapped the finish button for the Ultramarine egg to get it out of my quest book. However, instead of closing, it proceeded to the next step "Nose Goes". Go on Polaris adventure.
    Many players have done all the steps following the tap to finish but there's no egg in inventory to place. Soo...at an impasse here.
    Thanks for your help, Kooky
    This also happened for the sparkling egg... And the resources spend on the quests for that especially the large diamonds are really hard to come by.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got my sparkly egg after time had expired bc had a quest out...I'm so sorry to those that didn't get all three. I'm having the hardest time in my life right now so it cheered me up...and it's in my inventory with the goals...should I hold off on the hatching quest? I took a screenshot to prove it.
    Last edited by HistoryGirl7; 06-01-14 at 11:59 AM.