Page 234 of 301 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jsburas View Post
    What happens if we send out one more trip but time ends while they're gone?
    I believe you can collect after the timer ends, you still have a chance at an egg but all the goals to hatch that egg will have expired, so can't so anything with the egg.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jsburas View Post
    What happens if we send out one more trip but time ends while they're gone?
    Someone checked and confirmed earlier that the egg could still drop if the knights returned after time ran out. (Sorry I don't remember who.)

Rhino Keeper
    I don't believe it!!!! Had 4 hrs on the clock left for sparkling egg. Sent out 2 adventures thinking ok still got a chance with those even after timer ends. Not sure exactly how many adventures but must be 50plus. Suddenly got enough seeds for one last vital essence so decided to speed up the castle adventure. Lo and behold sparkling egg dropped.
    I would have enjoyed this event so much more if it relied on number of adventures for a drop rather than random.
    It was unsurprisingly a gem sucker design. It is attached to a business after all despite how much of some of our lives it has become. Thanks for the fun TL but please heed us on random drops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I believe you can collect after the timer ends, you still have a chance at an egg but all the goals to hatch that egg will have expired, so can't so anything with the egg.
    I'm not sure the quests won't be available if you have the egg. From the first page FAQ:

Q. If I have the egg and the 10 days expires will I still be able to do the quests for the egg?

Originally Posted by glimmergate
    They will never expire once you have the egg. The timed portions of the quests will expire if you don't complete them in time, but the quests themselves are designed so that even if you miss every timed portion, as long as you have the egg, you will be able to hatch it.

I understand the quests not being available if you already completed them and you get a second egg. And if you don't get an egg, then there's nothing to hatch. But it sounded like if you got an egg and hadn't done the quests, you should be able too. Or, I could just be confused by how it was phrased.
    Last edited by CottageRose; 06-01-14 at 12:31 AM.

Executive Chef
    Aaaaaaargh. Sped up my last adventure with 6 gems so I could just squeeze in one more and I got my sparkly egg on which was my 52nd adventure. Other people have said they got it on a sped up adventure so if you have one last shot, you might just want to try it.

Woohoo!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Aaaaaaargh. Sped up my last adventure with 6 gems so I could just squeeze in one more and I got my sparkly egg on which was my 52nd adventure. Other people have said they got it on a sped up adventure so if you have one last shot, you might just want to try it.

Woohoo!!!!
    I've been hoping you would get it.. So happy for you!

Fashion Designer

Woohoo!!!!
    Woohoo!!! Congrats!

Farm Supplier
    On my last infiltration (buy ice brand with gems because I have no more mithril):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0382.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	13682
    Hurray!!!

New Resident
    I have spent $30 on gems to finish by the deadline I still don't have the last egg. GAWD!
    Last edited by maguar; 06-01-14 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Removed implied language

New Resident
    I should get it on principal alone, jerks!