Page 214 of 301 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Eepopp...but what about those players who just have the egg?...if they don't complete the timed parts of their quest, how do they then get 100 crystals (if they haven't done enough pyre adventures to hit 100?)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Eepopp...but what about those players who just have the egg?...if they don't complete the timed parts of their quest, how do they then get 100 crystals (if they haven't done enough pyre adventures to hit 100?)
    Pyre Crystals are craftable in the Workshop using 10 Coal for 1 Crystal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    The kitchens.
    Thanks! Have mine tied up with other items and couldn't check.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Pyre Crystals are craftable in the Workshop using 10 Coal for 1 Crystal.
    Ohhh! Duh, you're right! I haven't had enough sleep. Thx for setting me straight LOL

yep, pyre adventure will disappear *sometime* on 6/1 lol

Fashion Designer
    No second egg so far! No I must wait for tomorrow. At ten o clock European time I got the mythril I need and then I can sent the last knight to find me my egg....he is so stupid he cannot find any....!? Why I have not a good and brave knight? Who wants him?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    Yayyyyy! Congrats! Hope the root beer celebration is a blast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Woohoo.... every time someone reports they got their last egg it gives me a little bit more hope. I won't have resources for 53 adventures but I am on my 46th now so hopefully it will come soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I have followed your posts the whole thread through and I had to post and tell you how happy I am for you... Wow! What a relief hey.
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    congratulations!!!
    Thanks everyone for the congrats. I love all the support on here. My knights are all passed out in front of the conservatory snoring and burping up root beer burps.

To everyone still waiting, I'm sorry, I understand, it's exhausting. But hopefully the chances for egg drops will be increased for the last 24 hours. Otherwise, I will pull out my pitchfork in support of all those without three eggs and we can storm Stormies castle!

Just got the 3rd egg. I was starting to think my dragon collection wouldn't be complete.

I've wasted all of my gems in hopes of getting my second egg I know I won't have time to finissh the quest.. I'm so mad!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by corypoodle View Post
    I've wasted all of my gems in hopes of getting my second egg I know I won't have time to finissh the quest.. I'm so mad!
    The 10 day time limit is just for finding the eggs. I understand about being mad though. That's why I bought my Sparkling egg with gems, to have all three eggs.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by napertown View Post
    So I just got another Ultramarine Egg. Too bad I already have the dragon grown. What do I do with the second egg? And how come I got a duplicate egg before I received my third egg?
    The second egg will just sit in your inventory. You got a duplicate before a third egg because the drops are random.

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    This quest is so UNFAIR as are RADOM drops! I understand that quest are to be challenging, but this one is totally ridiculous!! Why is it that some get 2 eggs of one kind when others as myself, can't get one???
    I believe you answered your own question: the drops are random. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    So.... When the "time expires", do only the options to get the eggs vanish, or does the pyre cavern adventures vanish, also? Deep sea adventure vanish or stay? I have looked and looked and nowhere does it specifically state exactly WHAT is no longer available EXCEPT that the eggs, themselves, will no longer be available.

???????
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    This is a guess, but I'd think the adventures stay since the time to hatch the eggs is limitless (& people will need those adventures to get the other needed parts)... I just think eggs will no longer drop from the pyre caves.
    But I could be wrong.
    Anybody from TL wanna clue us in?

Edit Add ~
    On second thought, I bet the adventures disappear once the quest for that dragon is finished. So, those of us who have the flare dragon hatched will lose the pyre cave adventure and those who just have the pyre EGG will still have the adventure, to get more crystals (if needed).
    Same goes for Polaris North and Deep Sea adventures.
    Interesting guess. My guess is slightly different. I believe the Infiltrate adventure will disappear on 6/1 when the finding-eggs-quests expire. Everything needed to hatch the eggs is obtainable without that quest and I think it would be harder to program the quest to no longer drop eggs after 6/1; easier to just remove it altogether.

~~
    Got my Ultramarine egg on my 25th adventure (flare on #2, sparkling on #10). Pretty happy as I've been out of mithril on an off for a few days. Now I've got to craft a bunch of gingerbread and cocoa, since I wasn't playing around xmas.

Good luck to all those still questing!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.