Page 212 of 301 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    got all the dragons. woo hoo

Executive Chef
    So.... When the "time expires", do only the options to get the eggs vanish, or does the pyre cavern adventures vanish, also? Deep sea adventure vanish or stay? I have looked and looked and nowhere does it specifically state exactly WHAT is no longer available EXCEPT that the eggs, themselves, will no longer be available.

???????

I am still waiting.
    Last edited by sabahatmalik; 05-30-14 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    This quest is so UNFAIR as are RADOM drops! I understand that quest are to be challenging, but this one is totally ridiculous!! Why is it that some get 2 eggs of one kind when others as myself, can't get one???
    I agreed. I only got one egg and I don't have Mithril, and It takes 2 days to craft. It's not fair.

I don't understand why the creators would make these drops random. It's simply not fair to everyone. Why couldn't they simply write the program so that you got one egg after 10 adventures, another after 20 adventures and the third after 30 adventures? Instead, you get some people who got all three in less then 10 adventures and others who have sent 40-50 adventures and have none. (or 1) Why can't we just make it an even playing field with clear goals so everyone knows what they have to do to achieve the goals?

I'll tell you why there can't be clear goals...

Creating random drops increases the likelihood of people just using gems to buy the eggs, since they are sick of sending adventures and just get frustrated with the fact that they don't get the eggs. That means more in-game purchases and more money for the game creators.

I won't fall for these tricks. I will not spend one dime on a "free" game.

Rhino Keeper
    I Just wanted to give TeamLava some feedback about the in-game message about this event:

It would be really nice if the Proclamation Banner (nag screen) actually posted the exact day and time for the event to end. As it is now, the description of "soon" is insufficient.

There are some players that have gotten 3 eggs, but still need to go on Pyre Quests for Pyre Crystals, and Treasure Troves (to get Large Diamonds). Since those players obtained 3 eggs, they do not have any countdown timers visible.

Not everyone reads the forums to know the exact details of this event.

Thanks!

Edit: I realize that Pyre Crystals can be crafted in the Workshop, and that Large Diamonds can drop from Deep Mines, but some players may just want a head's up to use their Ice Brands and Dragon Armor.
    Last edited by eepopp; 05-30-14 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Added edit note

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalechristel View Post
    I don't understand why the creators would make these drops random. It's simply not fair to everyone. Why couldn't they simply write the program so that you got one egg after 10 adventures, another after 20 adventures and the third after 30 adventures? Instead, you get some people who got all three in less then 10 adventures and others who have sent 40-50 adventures and have none. (or 1) Why can't we just make it an even playing field with clear goals so everyone knows what they have to do to achieve the goals?

I'll tell you why there can't be clear goals...

Creating random drops increases the likelihood of people just using gems to buy the eggs, since they are sick of sending adventures and just get frustrated with the fact that they don't get the eggs. That means more in-game purchases and more money for the game creators.

I won't fall for these tricks. I will not spend one dime on a "free" game.
    There are other games that are more like what you desire. The games created by TeamLava and others, though, are designed on a "gambling" response -a semi-addictive rush one gets when "beating the odds". There are far more people who enjoy the gamble because the pleasure "winning" gives makes it worthwhile. If you truly find it so distressing, find another game that is less random. Good luck. I'm glad you are not easily addicted to the "gamble".

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with all you guys against random droppings for quests.

I literally spent a year trying to get my Alicorn, while other people would have multiple before the guest was over.

Questing to get the Burning Ember also put me months behind the story line.

So far I've only gotten the Flare dragon, and I've completely deplemished my mythic wood supply. :C

Fashion Designer
    I don't have a problem with random drops provided the drop rate is good. Personally, I don't think the drop rate is set right for this. The egg quests also relied on items unavailable for many players which was harsh.

Executive Chef
    Finally got all my dragons. The last one was a bit of an anti-climax because I had everything needed to hatch it and it seemed to be there in a matter of moments!! Thank you TL for a fun and frustration filled week. I hope my gem buying helped a bit!!!!

It is so nice to finally collect items from mines etc instead of the usual "you cannot store anymore......."