Page 198 of 301 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes I did, so I finally trapped one in the corner so I could collect my mushrooms in peace!
    Oh , I guess I can let him go now! LOL
    Hahaha that's the way to do it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I literally spewed coffee on my screen just now. You may owe me a new iPad.

that's a good visual.....Too funny

Rhino Keeper
    just spent the gems to get the dragon. it was tearing me apart not having it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoo123g View Post
    just spent the gems to get the dragon. it was tearing me apart not having it
    Thats a good option, good for you. That was my back up plan anyways if I didn't get the egg on a quest. Now you have the matched set.

Executive Chef
    I was down two more,extracts,,,, sent my barracks out spicy feast and was just going to focus on using just,the castle ,,seeds just stopped dropping. To my surprised I got my last egg,, I couldn't believe my eyes,,,, I was going to give up .and now the seeds are dropping... Sent out for two plants ,,go figure good luck to all,, there still time if you got the resources ,,,,

I'm down to my last two quests that I think I can do. I'm quested out and almost Mithriled out even though I thought I had more than enough...

At this point if the sparkling egg doesn't show in the next two (one to be collected in an hour and one last one after that ~4hrs) I have a choice. Do I buy the sparkling egg with gems and also the mermaid pond. Or do I ignore the Bijou dragon (I'll have one each of the Pyre, Aquamarine and a Regular) and buy a Mithril dragon? I have ~520 gems...

Rhino Keeper
    I've sent about 30 adventures now and have only the one Pyre dragon (did get the 'can't hold any more Pyre eggs' message once very early on though). I've got enough Mithril for 3 more attempts plus maybe another 2 from my Mithril dragon before the time runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    For those who have found your ultramarine egg and want a second matrix dragon but either can't get or don't wanna try to get a second ultramarine egg, there is an option in the forge to buy the egg (before you feed your baby matrix dragon!!).
    At THIS point, however, the egg is no longer 200 gems ...now it's 250 gems.
    Wish I could post a pic for you, to clarify what I mean, but I don't have photobucket and my iPad won't let me take screenshots for some reason (operator error, I bet lol).
    Anyway... Please nobody come back to admonish me for this info if you don't have the ultramarine egg yet; it's solely meant as a FYI to those of you who do have it.
    /peace out
    I went right away to my realm to check the egg prices and mine are still 200. Maybe I better hurry & buy 1 now before mine go up now that I've put it in writing. LOL

I'm also officially in 50+ level club & a seasoned player as well since I started way before the love shack and all I have is 1 flare dragon so far. The random drop thing is just crazy in my opinion. And here I was so excited for weeks about this 'dragons sitting on piles of gold' event. When 3 dragons can take from 9-50+ adventures, something's just plain wrong with the whole thing.
    I have lots of great neighbors with all 3 & happy for all who've reached the goal, however.
    Good luck to all still working on it but I've been done a few days already because I can't get mithril at all right now. I've done trades, no luck & 1 craft in the forge but another of those is just wasting resources.
    So....good luck guys!!
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-29-14 at 12:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I went right away to my realm to check the egg prices and mine are still 200. Maybe I better hurry & buy 1 now before mine go up now that I've put it in writing. LOL
    The eggs are 200 gems in the beginning, yes ... I'm talking about a second ultramarine egg only, in the forge.

(Photo courtesy of Anyuszko from another thread)
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 05-29-14 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Pic added

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    We are not releasing a new update today. We hope this gives everyone time to collect the 3 rare Dragon Eggs from the Pyre Caverns!
    Why is this so random !! Play on two devices still on both 1 egg !! And tried at least 45 adventures !! What's wrong ..?? I see that most of us have already two or three eggs .. So frustrating arggg