Page 190 of 301 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Quote Originally Posted by Jir67 View Post
    I'm very very sad...
    I sent my knight on the last adventure, and I still have only the Flare dragon (no other eggs)
    I used all my mithril, and I have to wait 1 day and half to obtain it from the forge...

I don't have gem sale, and I never bought gem before. How mach time is needed to have gem if I set for this purchase?
    Don't be sad... I also ran out of mithril and I only have the flare dragon.
    If you purchase gems, they should be avaiable as soon as you click the pay button.
    I think the gems are never on sale in Europe, I am from Germany and I can't remember if we ever had the oppurtunity to get them cheaper.
    However, sometimes you get these iTunes gift cards for like 'pay 20 EUR and get a 25 EUR gift card' if you know what I mean.

Hope I could help you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryedges View Post
    I am not sure about Sir Piggy but I've found the golden apple in one of the treasure troves. I do not think this option has been mentioned before.

Btw a gems sale is on offer for me right now. How about anyone else?

And since I have build new conservatories none gives any seeds anymore. Well. At least the fairy respite and Sabrina's house do so it's a very slow progress. No third egg in sight yet...
    No waiting on a gem sale here still don't have one. Good luck on your third egg I hope u get it soon. I can never seem to get golden apples, no problems with nuggets and I have lots of gold eggs but no golden apples. Hopefully soon I will get one. Good luck to everyone !

I am having only one egg and I want at least a second one...
    So, could please somebody out there answer me, which dragon is better, the matrix or the bijou?
    Would be pretty thankful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    No waiting on a gem sale here still don't have one. Good luck on your third egg I hope u get it soon. I can never seem to get golden apples, no problems with nuggets and I have lots of gold eggs but no golden apples. Hopefully soon I will get one. Good luck to everyone !
    Thank you very much. Hoping you get the golden apple and the eggs soon. And everyone else too!

@darthkris - there is currently a gems sale on offer for me and I actually am from Germany so location cannot be the criteria. It popped up when I reopened the game after force closing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KasiaH30 View Post
    I don't mean to brag but I GOT THE LAST EGG! I've been trying for a looooong time I'm happy! Good luck to everyone and don't give up I almost did
    Howdy neighbour, so glad you got your last egg. There is hope for all of us!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by darthkris View Post
    I am having only one egg and I want at least a second one...
    So, could please somebody out there answer me, which dragon is better, the matrix or the bijou?
    Would be pretty thankful.
    I don't know if any dragon is better, I think they drop the same kind of stuff randomly. I do know that based on my resources I would find it easier to hatch the bijou dragon, but that is specific to me and the things I have in my inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryedges View Post
    Thank you very much. Hoping you get the golden apple and the eggs soon. And everyone else too!

@darthkris - there is currently a gems sale on offer for me and I actually am from Germany so location cannot be the criteria. It popped up when I reopened the game after force closing.
    On my son game (he is low level, so no dragon quest ) there is a gem sale... but he have almost 400 gems stored...
    we are playng from Italy, so I think that gem sale too is random...

Fashion Designer
    If you purchase gems, they should be avaiable as soon as you click the pay button.
    I think the gems are never on sale in Europe, I am from Germany and I can't remember if we ever had the oppurtunity to get them cheaper.
    However, sometimes you get these iTunes gift cards for like 'pay 20 EUR and get a 25 EUR gift card' if you know what I mean.

Hope I could help you.
    I'm from the UK and had a gem sale yesterday - I get them maybe once or twice a week, most weeks.

they just normal dragons,though look different. dont be sad if you cant have them all. one day you will have more scales than you can ever use.

Rhino Keeper

Hope I could help you.
    Actually, I HAVE a iTunes gift card, from last Christmas, but I don'k know HOW use it to do in app purchase...