Page 189 of 301 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Actually, that is not true. Usually during a quest when you have to craft some special thing (such as a craft used only the quest, and disappears after being completed) you have the possibility to craft 2, if you do it in both forge or workshop. Some ppl like me does it often and we keep the second craft as a souvenir in our inventory. I have a lot of useless things like this.

Also, in some quests you have the ability to craft 2 of the main rewards, such as 2 of Lady griseldas statue and car.

So, try always to craft 2 things
    You are partially right, but more recently, as in animals or in this case beasts. During the events for thanksgiving comes to mind. You can craft 3 of the costumes but will only get one animal to wear it.

Well, at least I got 2 hatched. Now I'm chopping trees like deforestation is a hobby and making living wood. Got my 5 conservatories at work, too. Slowly now, but started again to send knights, just not as often!

Wish me luck!

I just run out of seeds and waiting so i can continue trying for the sparkling egg.i have 2 mithril left out of 48. Hopefully in my last 2 luck is on my way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    Just logging in to say a quick WOOHOO for Queenzod, Beleriand, knuffel19 and everyone else who has toughed it out and got their third egg today! mreames and my607, did you get your third ones yet?

I hope I will get lucky too!
    Thank you. Working on the Polaris North quest, but I am in trouble with jewels as I used mine for mithril and other stuff to get the eggs. My dear neighbours, feel free to send me jewels!

Rhino Keeper
    More than 27 adventures only two eggs. Running low on resources. Keep buying every other armor for adventures with gems, but running low there too.
    On the up side, got to 88% jewels within minutes of getting the quest. Ran out of energy before i ran out of sources. Still need to collect mines and deep mines. Need another 20 odd jewels. This quest is very very doable if you have 20 something troves and if you start with all jewels silver and iron maxed, as well as all the gold nuggets.
    I highly recommend going for it, as mermais scales are few and far between, as well as being needed for potion of gills.
    Knuffel, don't place the nest before y have all jewels maxed and you'll be fine.
    Last edited by kudukuda; 05-28-14 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Added suggestion to knuffel

Hi, since this quest will end soon and I still only have one egg, which dragon is better... The Bijou or Matrix?
    What do they drop once they are grown up?
    I still have enough seeds but running low on mithril.
    I really enjoy playing castle story and we should never forget that is is for free!

Rhino Keeper
    Wishing everyone who are still waiting on that elusive final egg the very best of luck.

I am also on 2/3 & working on getting the Sparkling egg,my problem is seeds,they are just not dropping when I most need them,so having to gem the armour!

Will be overjoyed to get that final egg so that my stress level can revert to normal lol.

Good luck to all for these final few days.

Farm Supplier
    I don't mean to brag but I GOT THE LAST EGG! I've been trying for a looooong time I'm happy! Good luck to everyone and don't give up I almost did

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brenstal View Post
    I think it's impressive how people keep track of their adventures. I have no clue how many adventures I've done, and a lot of you guys are like "then on my 43rd adventure..." I always kind of want to keep a count, but then it all goes blurry.
    I just snap a picture (iPhone) when collecting items since what and how many disappears so quickly & then go look at the pic & type it out into the iPhone notepad. Easy leash, haha

Quote Originally Posted by drag***e View Post
    You are correct, there are many comments about it in this thread, but this thread is also 185 pages long, and getting longer. I did do a search, but did not find the answer I was looking for. (Yes, I'm sure it was there, but again, 185 pages).
    Yes it's a long thread, though only 95 pages for me, which is why I mentioned the FAQs on page 1. They are always being updated so one should read there first and often.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I don't think sir piggy can drop a golden apple. Am I wrong?
    It appears the cost to skip the golden apple in step 6 of hatching the bijou is 20 gems.
    I am not sure about Sir Piggy but I've found the golden apple in one of the treasure troves. I do not think this option has been mentioned before.

Btw a gems sale is on offer for me right now. How about anyone else?

And since I have build new conservatories none gives any seeds anymore. Well. At least the fairy respite and Sabrina's house do so it's a very slow progress. No third egg in sight yet...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm very very sad...
    I sent my knight on the last adventure, and I still have only the Flare dragon (no other eggs)
    I used all my mithril, and I have to wait 1 day and half to obtain it from the forge...

I don't have gem sale, and I never bought gem before. How mach time is needed to have gem if I set for this purchase?