Page 186 of 301 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Quote Originally Posted by sassmastah View Post
    I'm sure this has already been posted, but I can't sift through 185 pages of the thread. I know that the eggs themselves will stop dropping in 4 days - but will the Pyre adventure itself be permanent?
    I do not believe so, they will disappear once the timer ends.

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=Saigon8;909253]I do not believe so, they will disappear once the timer ends.

K thanks! Just checking.

Rhino Keeper
    Just logging in to say a quick WOOHOO for Queenzod, Beleriand, knuffel19 and everyone else who has toughed it out and got their third egg today! mreames and my607, did you get your third ones yet?

I hope I will get lucky too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eatup2 View Post
    I have been saying this time and time again. If you need seeds build all the conservatories you can. Same goes for jewels! If you need jewels build 15 Jewelers. I do the same thing with windmills to get tons of flour.
    Ok, I feel totally stupid now. I never knew that about windmills! When this is over I'll be building some. But know on to build some Jewelers.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    That was me. I apologize to Hottrthanhott and to anyone else I upset. I'm sorry!
    Yes. I was gonna answer snappy then read what Kooky Panda wrote and calmed down. Afterall, some people haven't gotten not one egg, like you said.
    Funny thing is that I was checking forums but just the things needed. Didn't scroll up so didn't see the extra eggs.
    Anyway, Queens don't apologize! Unless it's to another Queen. I accept your apology. 😘

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I can't think of that movie without thinking about.... As........you........ Wissssssssshhhh lol or inconceivable! ..... You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.
    Hahahaha CLASSiC

Farm Supplier
    Need one more egg... Getting piles of seeds is ****ING me!! Ugh I don't think I'll ever get it

Farm Supplier
    Just my luck I finish the goal for the matrix dragon then I get another ultramarine egg! Still waiting on the sparkling egg. Oh well I always have the worst luck that's why I don't bet at horse races lol!

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got enough seeds for the extract, and I was able to round up a few knights and convince them to go back to the caverns. Lo and behold what did they come back with but an Ultramarine egg! WHO KNEW? It was only the late-30-somethingth or 40-somethingth quest... And then I got a few more seeds, and with this encouragement, the knights have gone back again. I'm hoping they'll be able to come up with the last egg before time runs out, but I'm not counting on it.
    Last edited by LadyFencer; 05-28-14 at 07:26 PM.

Any active player can add me? Thanks... I'm also left sparking egg!!!