Page 174 of 301 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Quote Originally Posted by eatup2 View Post
    24 trips to the Pyre Caves for only 1 egg. You would think after 24 triips the knights would have turned that place inside out. Unless the cave looks like The Lonely Mountain cave from the Hobbit that Smaug guards.
    lol rofl!!!!!!!!!!!

"You would think after 24 trips the knights would have turned that place inside out."

that was totally hilarious! just brilliant!

they should have destroyed the place

I buy gems to support the game. Granted, that's once or twice a year and only during gem sales but given I've been playing since... geez, late '12... now would be one of those times I figure it's ok to splurge. I'm searching for Sparkly myself. And I read in one of the posts that the goal of getting all three dragons was aimed at long term players, but from what I've read on-forum it hasn't been easy for any of them, either.

New Resident
    If I've finished all the timed events for the Ptre egg why do I not have the baby flare dragon?

TEAMLAVA!

After having hatched my Ultramarine & finish that part of the goal, I get another Ultramarine Egg... Now I read that it was possible to get two and hatched if not finished the goal. Is there a way to do it now though? I didn't even know it was an option to get more than one, since usually it is not the case.
    Please let me know... I will hate to have it in inventory just rotting away!

I am out of my, once maxed, living wood & pile of seeds, from sending countless knights looking the "Sparkling Egg." So if you can switch my extra Ultramarine for the Sparkling one, I'll be happy with that too!
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndwiz View Post
    If I've finished all the timed events for the Ptre egg why do I not have the baby flare dragon?
    Have you checked your quest book? There are things to do after the timed steps before you can hatch the flare dragon. You need to give 100 pyre crystals.

Fashion Designer
    Hopefully today will be the day for many to get their sparkly dragon, as I just collected mine!!! (and visited half a dozen neighbors, crafted items & checked it was still there to be sure!)

My best estimation is that I've done a grand total of 47 trips to the pyre cavern. I had been using troves to keep track, but when I took some out of storage & busted them for jewels, I kinda lost track, but figure I busted about 13 of them. Possibly 15, so I may have done as many as 50 quests. 27 seemed to be lucky for many to get ultramarine, but I'm not sure how many will make it to 50! Having bought the mithril dragon when it first came out (after getting a gem sale) & being well stocked on Enchanter's Essence, living wood & many other items, I can say it was a huge challenge, but I'm gkad to have done it. Now I'm going to get some much needed sleep & then work on finishing off Matrix & maybe get another - insert "I'm going crazy icon" here!

I started in August of last year & hit level 50 during this quest.
    Good luck everyone!!!!!! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Hopefully today will be the day for many to get their sparkly dragon, as I just collected mine!!! (and visited half a dozen neighbors, crafted items & checked it was still there to be sure!)
    Good luck everyone!!!!!! :-)
    That is great news. Congratulations.

Rhino Keeper
    I have some hope now after reading your sparkly egg turned up nearer 50 trips. I think im at about 40 so I just keep going!

Executive Chef
    Congratulations ! I hope everyone else gets their lucky egg today.

well, I guess I'm done for this event.... with no dragon for scales & mithril taking two days to make I decided to buy some gems so that I could continue on in the event but having bought gems 48 hours ago I have yet to receive them. I am so deflated!!! I really want to keep trying for the three eggs but can't without the gems to skip through so that I can send my knights to the cave. I only received scales the first two trips & no more after that. I have sent all the info support asked for including a receipt of the purchase but I am getting no response. I hate that this event is timed & I have lost 2 days. I want my gems that I have been charged for. I want to get the eggs. I would love to be compensated for the loss of 2 plus days in a timed event. I am so frustrated right now & will not be making a in-app purchase again.