Page 160 of 301 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    So if I'm reading this right, you already have two eggs, but you consider yourself part of the losers' club? Come on now. Remember, lots of people have zero eggs! Besides, you could never be a loser on these boards, QZ - you consistently win for some of the best and funniest comments around here. Good luck with getting your last egg and with your cat!
    Thank you so much! I needed that! BTW, the losers club remark was a joke out of frustration. Just got back my 43rd trip. No third egg, so I'm back to complaining.

Now, maybe I'm not as stupid as I am ugly (lol), but my conservatories have dropped ONE seeds out of 16 collections today. What's up with that? I have really hit a wall here. I don't know if it's worth it to send out any more trips. I've already spent 100 gems speeding things along and no extra barrillium sphere for me. Trying to get these quotes in here without going completely off topic. Really, best movie ever! And the one that's the exception to the rule of "All Tim Allen movies are terrible."

I could do another dozen adventures before I run out of vital extract, but really, what's the point? Argh! Maybe I need to get out of the house a bit and take a break. Okay, back to the salt mines. They're miners, not minors!

Oh, and the cat still lives! My yelling at her consists of lots of hugging, which she hates, so it's kinda of like yelling.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Hahahaha always allowed! I hope the "precious" egg comes soon!
    Me too.....soon soon soon
    Quote Originally Posted by vizbiz11 View Post
    That's so funny! I've been quoting the motto from Galaxy Quest this whole time. I think it worked, as I have all 3 eggs. I'm still channeling Malthezar and will continue to search for more eggs and troves.

Hahaha too funny.....another "kindred spirit" ...... See mreames not a movie this time a book.....oh wait they made a movie out of that book, never mind

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Thank you so much! I needed that! BTW, the losers club remark was a joke out of frustration. Just got back my 43rd trip. No third egg, so I'm back to complaining.

Now, maybe I'm not as stupid as I am ugly (lol), but my conservatories have dropped ONE seeds out of 16 collections today. What's up with that? I have really hit a wall here. I don't know if it's worth it to send out any more trips. I've already spent 100 gems speeding things along and no extra barrillium sphere for me. Trying to get these quotes in here without going completely off topic. Really, best movie ever! And the one that's the exception to the rule of "All Tim Allen movies are terrible."

I could do another dozen adventures before I run out of vital extract, but really, what's the point? Argh! Maybe I need to get out of the house a bit and take a break. Okay, back to the salt mines. They're miners, not minors!

Oh, and the cat still lives! My yelling at her consists of lots of hugging, which she hates, so it's kinda of like yelling.

So sad about the egg.......very glad about the cat......and yes best movie EVER. (well almost anyways)....I'm right behind you just sent out quest 40......hahhaha miners

Rhino Keeper
    I have just found this forum, right when the teaser started before this big event here.

You lovely people on here - Thank you so much for sharing your experiences and good advice. So much appreciated.

Without you I would never have gotten as far as I have. Mithril is non existent in my kingdom since day two of the adventure so I used to skip the blue blade thingy with the gems I saved from the purple cow and trying out other games. They are almost gone by now too, like most of my resources.

But I was lucky and received my pyre egg at around round 15 and now the aquamarine at round 30+.

So - like others have said before - never give up. The next egg could be coming with the next adventure. And I was only level 39 and turned level 40 during the egg hunt.

Thanks again. This place is great. And good luck to everyone out there!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryedges View Post
    I have just found this forum, right when the teaser started before this big event here.

You lovely people on here - Thank you so much
    So - like others have said before - never give up. The next egg could be coming with the next adventure.

Thanks again. This place is great. And good luck to everyone out there!
    You did mean ........never give up never surrender......right

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriand View Post
    So sad about the egg.......very glad about the cat......and yes best movie EVER. (well almost anyways)....I'm right behind you just sent out quest 40......hahhaha miners
    Miners NOT minors!!!!!

I'm glad there isn't going to be a new release this week. I keep waffling from impatient disappointment to whatever it's just a silly game back to impatient disappointment.
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 05-27-14 at 08:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriand View Post
    Me too.....soon soon soon

Hahaha too funny.....another "kindred spirit" ...... See mreames not a movie this time a book.....oh wait they made a movie out of that book, never mind
    LOL I'm beginning to think we need a separate "Galaxy Quest" thread with all the great lines we're getting but at least it's lightening the mood somewhat from all the frustration. I'm kind of biding my time now, until I hatch the ultramarine egg, then I'll go back to adventuring to the pyre caverns, mainly to gather more troves but see if I can get lucky enough to get a 2nd ultramarine egg. I just sent out my first deep sea adventures on both accounts. I guess now is a good time to go digging through my DVDs. Lol

Executive Chef
    Just got this & sharing : thought maybe you all would like to see the overview of all three quest lines (I know I did - thanks chrisa)

Rhino Keeper
    Omg, I got my third egg! Speeding up because I really wanted to go to bed and there it was! And just after I bought gems too... Oh well, now I can get that living wood tree I have been wanting for a while

Executive Chef
    As TL stated - this quest was designed to challenge even the most advanced player with great stores of supplies. It is not designed such that every player will get every egg within the time frame without spending gold.

Let it play out. Who knows what you will get. That is where the fun lies. I'm dreadfully short on seed piles, but will "never give up, never".... Well, you know the quote.

After the bat, the reindeer, the pink Alicorn,.... Etc. etc etc., the rewards become far less important and the "doing" part becomes far more.

The fun of the GAME is in the trying, the doing or not. Take a deep breath. Relax. Let it happen as it will. Good luck, but keep smiling.....