Page 159 of 301 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, 6 babies for you. :P

So, can I get another egg while I still have this pyre egg?

It seemed to me that no matter how many times I try to get another egg, I wasn't possible for me to get another until the first one was hatchet and converted into a grown up dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriand View Post
    Hahaha ok ok no more movies.....but does that mean I can't talk about "The precious" sparkly egg?
    Hahahaha always allowed! I hope the "precious" egg comes soon!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad I started saving up on my catfish. I had 6, when I got my first egg. As I had burned myself down to 0 water... I figured, no problem, I should be able to get 4 catfish by the time I get 100 water. Nope. Only got 3 catfish. I only collect from my 2 ponds and the Swampy Pond (plus the Troll buildings which sometimes drop fish).

Here is hoping for the other 2 eggs and another catfish!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Thanks, 6 babies for you. :P

So, can I get another egg while I still have this pyre egg?

It seemed to me that no matter how many times I try to get another egg, I wasn't possible for me to get another until the first one was hatchet and converted into a grown up dragon.
    *throws babies back in your lap* LOL

MANY people are making MANY trips to get the other eggs...they're hard to get!
    Having one dragon grown or one egg hatched or any of a number of scenarios is NOT required to get the other eggs...the only thing required is doing more pyre cave splunking! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I just wished the egg will get here in time. If I don't get this last egg I'm not going to bother with buying it. I rather spend money on clother or shoes. I will find out in 3hrs.
    Yikes you mean this THE last one. Oh boy, then I will cross my fingers and my toes for you......and when I sit down I'll cross my legs . Good luck and let us know what they come back with.

Farm Supplier
    Once AGAIN...an UNFAIR quest! I've depleted ALL resources, as i'm sure a lot of people have. WHY does it have to be timed if it is so difficult to get the eggs????There should be another way to collect seeds. I'm about to give up on the quest & the game all together. Random drops are NOT right or fair!!

Rhino Keeper
    [MAY GOD PAY YOU WITH A LOT OF CHILDREN[/B]

OMG is that a blessing or a curse.......I ask only because i am a full time homeschooling mom and some days I'm not sure either

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Wow, over 100 new pages on this forum thread over the weekend. I don't know if I have time to read through this all - someone want to summarize for me any remaining major unanswered questions or concerns?
    I think a lot of people would like to know more about the droprates of the eggs. Just that we know if we only think that we have no luck, if we really have no luck or if we actually have very bad luck.

And thanks for all your wonderful work!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    Once AGAIN...an UNFAIR quest! I've depleted ALL resources, as i'm sure a lot of people have. WHY does it have to be timed if it is so difficult to get the eggs????There should be another way to collect seeds. I'm about to give up on the quest & the game all together. Random drops are NOT right or fair!!
    I'm running low on resources for the dragon armor and sword to visit the Pyre Caves. *sigh

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriand View Post
    Hahaha you, me and most of the other with our OCD tendencies....but you are right....never give up, never surrender....(anybody see galaxy quest?). Ok maybe I'm a little punch drunk from lack of sleep. Go get those eggs.
    That's so funny! I've been quoting the motto from Galaxy Quest this whole time. I think it worked, as I have all 3 eggs. I'm still channeling Malthezar and will continue to search for more eggs and troves.