Page 154 of 301 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    Matrix dragon:

and Bijou:

They and the Flare dragon all give the same stuff as the regular orange dragon. I've gotten dragon scales, coins, coal and jewels from them this far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    It *does* stink! I'm so tired and frustrated with this! I don't usually complain about fairness because randomness does not equate to unfairness, but, really? Some people get all 3 eggs in 10 trips and others get multiples and some people are struggling with the basics after more than 40 trips. What's really ticking me off is the timed nature of this, coupled with random drops. If you're going to make it this hard, the least you can do is not make it timed!

Plus, I don't even know why I'm doing this anymore for a bunch of stuff I can get out of my regular dragons. I must be insane. Maybe I'll feel better if I go yell at the cat again. That's about as productive as working on this goal.

Dejected.
    Your poor cat,.. Tell him he can come live with me..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Matrix dragon:

and Bijou:

They and the Flare dragon all give the same stuff as the regular orange dragon. I've gotten dragon scales, coins, coal and jewels from them this far.
    I gotten armor both days well needed armor, may I say

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh I just spent over 60 gems speeding up instead of chopping the rock next to it. There goes my backup plan!

Rhino Keeper
    Do The unfinished tasks disappear after June 1st or will they remain if I have the egg but haven't hatched the dragon yet .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    A lot of us tried to answer what we could as they came up so hopefully anything unanswered will be asked again. The only thing I saw that I wasn't 100% sure of was a question about a timed event like the Polaris adventure, say if it started on day 10, would the 2 day timed portion end at the end of the event and go straight to the trade or continue on passed the end of the event. I figured it would continue on but couldn't say for sure.
    Yup, all of the quests after you get the eggs won't change once the event expires. You'll still have a chance to go on the Polaris adventure, and after that the trade if you didn't get enough Snow.

Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    What the heck, my deep mines didn't drop mithril throughout the event while I was adventuring, and just now one dropped a piece after the fact. *fingers crossed trying to tell myself it's not rigged*
    Not rigged, I promise. Just luck

Quote Originally Posted by jaytrek25 View Post
    Seeds don't seem to be dropping hardly at all anymore..... gee. Go figure. Another thing you need not dropping as often as it used to.
    Seed droprate hasn't changed since the seed item was introduced to the game.
    We don't lower droprates of items without notifying players, and we go through great pains to try and make sure we don't ever need to lower droprates of items at all.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    There was an issue with the deep sea adventure (or maybe it was the potion of gills to DO that adventure) being available only to lv 30 players while the quest is available to 28+..
    Whoa, you're right! The Potion of Gills is level 30 right now. We'll fix that right away. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    Seeds has done it for me....30 adventures, and no sparkly dragon. Seeds are dropping almost as rarely as golden apples, and I am not spending more gems on this one. Congratulations to all who got all 3 dragons. It's just a shame that some of the long time players who have drained all their hard-earned resources may not get them.

A few days to go, and I won't give up. It would just be great to get more than 2-3 seeds a day to help with those last few attempts.
    Last edited by newzealander; 05-27-14 at 10:41 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I couldn't resist and sent a neighbor request.
    Accepted

Rhino Keeper
    This may be somewhere but there's no way I can look through 100+ pages on my phone.

On part 6 for the bijou dragon: the golden apple that's needed... Does anyone know/remember the gem cost for the golden apple to continue on with the quest. Is it the same amout as in the trading post? I'm out of golden apples due to doing trades and will wait to get another if the cost is too much or you can't bypass with gems.

Thanks everyone!
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Wow, over 100 new pages on this forum thread over the weekend. I don't know if I have time to read through this all - someone want to summarize for me any remaining major unanswered questions or concerns?
    There are some very unlucky people who have done many adventures to get no eggs. I have been fortunate enough to get two waiting on the sparkling egg. Running out of mithrel fast with doing nonstop adventures. May want to increase drop rate on eggs soon or run really good gem sales to help with all the frustrated unlucky players. Just a suggestion. Thanks for all your hard work. Love castle story.