Page 152 of 301 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bethmadison View Post
    I thought it would take me a full two days to do so I was pleasantly surprised. I love this board for tips.
    lol

Me too. I was pleasantly surprised how quick you can amass 200 jewels, it wasn't that bad at all.

Executive Chef
    Morning update: 36 adventures no sparkly egg. Would be more but stuck doing Polaris adventure.

"look, I've only got one job. It may be stupid, but I'm going to do it!" Galaxy Quest will always be on my top 50 greatest movies of all time.

Executive Chef
    Lucky you but I'm still missing sparkly egg. I got one egg on the first adventure out. But still hanging in there even though I low on resources.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    ... Wouldn't you know it, the day before the event started, I got to the part in the storyline where the faeries get mad at you and they say they are not going to drop anything from the faerie respite anymore. So that's one reliable source of seeds that I lost. I never thought having enough seeds would be a big deal, I feel like I was always maxed on those before. But I guess it is an awful lot of vital extract to keep going on adventures.

. ...
    i actually have the same problem. At first i bought the armor, for at least two of every three adventures. Now i have polaris running in the keep and pyre in the barracks, so between my three conservatories and Ivy's and the garden, i get enough seeds to make two extracts a day.
    I got my second egg on trip 18. I know thw theory around 27/28, but maybe it's a combination of days and adventures. So the third egg will drop anyday AFTER say day 6 or7, in cnjunction with any adventure after say 35. So those that have don 40 trips will only get a guaranteed drop tomorrow or the day after. Then again maybe my head is just full of....
    Regardless, this is still fun. I wont have 200 gems for an egg, and wouldn't have used them even if i did. So i am tryinf not to get too caught up and enjoy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    Anyone has alll 3 eggs? Expected to hear some good new, i just got the second egg, still a long way before finish all of the quest
    I just got all 3
    First was pyre on the 8th or 9th adventure
    Second was ultramarine on the 15th
    Third was sparkling (just now) on the 19th
    And I started with zero dragons and zero dragon scales, so when they're all hatched they'll be very nice additions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I'm almost ashamed to say it, but I got all 3 eggs within 12-13 adventures: Pyre on my 3rd, the Sparkling on my 7th or 8th, and the Ultramarin in om 12th or 13th adventures. That includes the first adventure that couldn't drop an egg. And remember, it's a game...
    That's so great, so you have been spared this psycho thing of 40 plus quests....yes I have just sent out #38 and #39.....but it may be more since I lost track when I opening the tressure troves looking for jewels

Are you still sending knights out for the pyre quest or has your kingdom returned to normal?
    Last edited by Beleriand; 05-27-14 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Typos

Farm Supplier
    I am at the very sad point where having done over 27 adventures, I still only have the pyre egg, and I am now out of resources :-( mainly mithril. That's harder for me than the seeds, as at least there are ways to get the seeds. I do the jeweller exchange and the deep mines, level 5, but not having much luck and out of the resources for those too now. How is everyone getting their mithril? This is just too frustrating....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    I just got all 3
    First was pyre on the 8th or 9th adventure
    Second was ultramarine on the 15th
    Third was sparkling (just now) on the 19th
    And I started with zero dragons and zero dragon scales, so when they're all hatched they'll be very nice additions

Wow so cool and that was fast. Good for you. I'm still plugging away. I have two out of the three, still looking for the sparkly egg.

Fashion Designer
    On the account with my son, we started with only 1 dragon scale (from a rainbow pot) so initially we didn't even try to do the pyre adventures. After reading the forum, I was encouraged by how many others seemed to start with 1 scale and got enough dropped by each adventure that they were able to obtain 1 or more eggs. So we skipped the first dragon armor for the cheaper 5 gem price, but got no dragon scales from the first adventure. Used our 1 scale for the next armor, but got no scales from that adventure either. Three more times we skipped - now for 8 gems each - and still no dragon scales dropping. Have a 6th adventure out, fingers crossed ... running low on gems, mithril and patience! Was really hoping to be able to swing 10 adventures and get at least one egg!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    "look, i've only got one job. It may be stupid, but i'm going to do it!" galaxy quest will always be on my top 50 greatest movies of all time.
    hahahahahahaha