Page 148 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

This is ridiculous! For 'all fired up' I have 13 pons, a swamp pond, and a well. None are giving me catfish or butterfish! I want to do this so I can hatch my first egg! I only have six hrs left. Even the dire boars aren't giving me what I need for the adventure!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    So I was pleasantly surprised this morning to get the ultramarine egg on both my phone & my old iPad, which had both been on EXACTLY the same number of quests, 27... then I come on here & was reading pages 111 & 112 to find 3 more people who got the ultramarine egg on their 27th quests, so my question is, did TL put a failsafe into their programming??? If so, I wonder how many quests before one is guaranteed the sparkling egg???

After 115 pages of reading, I skipped to this point, so sorry if this has already been discussed. Also sorry to hear about Evritta who got ultramarine, baked some cookies & then their ultramarine egg disappeared. That bites!!
    Did you email TL? I hope they can restore your egg to your account.

So what do people think about my theory, any support for it, or contradictions? (i.e. getting Ultramarine LATER than quest 27?) or being past 30 quests & still not having an Ultramarine? (aside from eggs that disappear, that is)

edit: Okay, upon reading the pages I had originally skipped, I've counted at least ten people who report getting ultramarine on or about quest #27 & nobody who reported getting it (for the first time) AFTER that point. :-)
    Hi! I just finished adventure #28 and received the ultramarine egg. Really close to the predicted #27. On a side note, I got the pyre egg on adventure #8. Hope to get the sparkly by #40.

Executive Chef
    I just got seeds from the Godess Tree. I even bought a couple of conservatories. Hopefully I get sparkly egg today or before 5 day is up.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    You won't miss out. Unless a timed portion of the quest is started (triggered) then it will be there waiting for you until you trigger that part of the quest. The only thing that isn't available after the 10 days of this event are the Pyre Caverns quest & the ability to get troves & the 3 dragon eggs from said quest.

That said if you get super-lucky & get all 3 eggs after say 10 quests or even 20, you still might want to do a few more to get troves, which contain various goodies, including the diamond, 5 of which are needed to hatch the Sparkly egg.

As for the Polaris quest, it is worth doing 4 times as you get 8-12 snow per quest (using 3 hot chocolate & 3 gingerbread cookies) and after you finish that (or the two day timer expires) you can get the rest of the snow you need in the trading post, which gives only 4-6 snow for the same amount of cookies & hot chocolate. Quest is 8 hours & I think the trade is 3 hours. Good luck!

Thank you. Already have done 27, and kept all troves, and yep, doing 4 Polaris for next 32 hrs, but just wanted to make sure I can leave the rest of the 'timed portions' not begin any, until I have all 3 eggs, and focus my recourses on that in the meantime. Well after Polaris anyway. So thanks again

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by berrigan17 View Post
    I'd be interested in people-with-3-dragons thoughts on whether it is worthwhile continuing with the Pyre caverns adventure once the three eggs are obtained, or do I go back to normal 22 hour adventures?

Really not trying to upset people who are still struggling to find eggs, I sincerely hope you do (there are still days to go, so don't give up), but this is my issue with the quest line at the moment.
    I am still sending on the Pyre caverns adventure using the barracks. The only other goal I have is sister sister and it takes so long to get ready. I am trying for a few more treasure troves to have in storage, never know when they might come in handy. I do have a regular dragon egg waiting on burning ember so I am also doing desert sands when I have resources.

Rhino Keeper
    I am also still sending out for pyre adventure. I lucked out and got an extra diamond I can use for my orange egg I got this weekend from the roost. I also got another manticore egg this weekend.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Yes, you can hatch him and place him in your kingdom, but DO NOT pet him if you want to keep your crafting ability open,
    Ok got it. I have two eggs (one hatched and petted and one still in progress) still looking for Mr. Sparkly....but this week I have gotten doubles of pyre and ultramarine and not been able to keep them. Its unlikely that any other extras will show but forewarned is forearmed. Good luck everybody with today's adventure.

Thanks for your thoughts, tigar and tigger! I'll keep going with them. My vital extract supplies are pretty low but it's not hard to make more, and if I can get some decent drops it will be worth it (they've been pretty boring though, just jewels and crystals). It's a drag waiting a day for adventures to come back too. Three hours is much better. It never even occurred to me to put the treasure troves into storage. Obviously an instant gratification type.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I am also still sending out for pyre adventure. I lucked out and got an extra diamond I can use for my orange egg I got this weekend from the roost. I also got another manticore egg this weekend.
    Nice. I have been waiting for the roost to drop a manicure egg....you have given me hope again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by berrigan17 View Post
    I'd be interested in people-with-3-dragons thoughts on whether it is worthwhile continuing with the Pyre caverns adventure once the three eggs are obtained, or do I go back to normal 22 hour adventures?

Really not trying to upset people who are still struggling to find eggs, I sincerely hope you do (there are still days to go, so don't give up), but this is my issue with the quest line at the moment.
    I wrote earlier, you can hatch more than one matrix dragon if you dont close the questline.

If you already did, and also for the other 2 dragons: you can still continue quests for getting a second egg, for souvenir, or for a perhaps possible option to be able to hatch them later.

(I am pretty sure TL will bring these dragons back to market somehow and somewhen after the event)
    Visit my main island: ZX71