Page 135 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Banned
    Proud parent of a fully grown Pyre Dragon... its already ignoring me and is constantly texting BDFF Mithril and BDFF Dragon.. some things never change even in 10100111 land.. sigh..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Mithril also drops occasionally from your Deep Mines! I've had at least 2 Mithril drop from my Deep Mines since the beginning of this event, so collect from them when they're ready!
    I feel your pain, I have received only one, I finished all my inventory so I bought the second egg thinking that I could build up my inventory for the third one, nothing from the trade nothing from the deep mines, I finished with the dark caves formations, I am building one In the magic forge, my last resource and hope ....... It is sad I thought I was ready ......
    Last edited by vuvhappy; 05-26-14 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Corrections

Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Agree and also lets not forget about the sacrifices our Allies who went with the US shoulder to shoulder..
    'Salute' to all those who stood shoulder to shoulder protecting our freedoms!

Rhino Keeper
    I have a neighbor who is level 43 and has obviously spent hundreds if not a thousand dollars on gems, went from having her pyre as baby one day to fully adult the next, but only has one from this event soo random! That's her only new dragon she's still trying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    I have a neighbor who is level 43 and has obviously spent hundreds if not a thousand dollars on gems, went from having her pyre as baby one day to fully adult the next, but only has one from this event soo random! That's her only new dragon she's still trying.
    U can in theory have it born in one day.. 1 hour tap time and only need 20 taps.. if thats the case she might need a nap.

Rhino Keeper
    She loves this game, rearranges her set up every few days. I rearrange every few expansions...already thinking of a special dragon habitat

Does anyone know if the white alicorn comes up as a quest and at what point(?) it has a box next to it but if its questable i either missed it or haven't reached it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    She loves this game, rearranges her set up every few days. I rearrange every few expansions...already thinking of a special dragon habitat

Does anyone know if the white alicorn comes up as a quest and at what point(?) it has a box next to it but if its questable i either missed it or haven't reached it.
    No it isnt a Quest..Alicorn is Gem only unless you have a Love Shack and if you did you wouldnt be asking this question..

Rhino Keeper
    Lol yup. No love shack!

Executive Chef
    Just got my Bijou dragon. Got all 3 now. So excited. Now to concentrate on hatching them. Going to do a few more adventures to get troves for the jewels and diamond.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I am struggling to get enough seeds to make vital extract. I was hoping that with 4 conservatories they would generate enough but sadly, they don't.
    I'm at 11 now, and that seems to be a good number for keeping up with seeds. Now if only I could keep up with mushrooms and living wood... LOL