Page 114 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 3009

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Executive Chef
    I'm assuming if you pay the gems to skip the "everything gold" section (200 jewels, 5 gold nuggets etc), it gives you the 10 lapis lazuli (right???) and you don't have to wait the 2 days for it to expire in order to progress to next stage of hatching ultramarine.
    So...anyone know the gem cost to skip that part?

Rhino Keeper
    Here goes nothing! Bought gems for the first time ever. I had an iTunes gift card someone gave me like three years ago but I never buy apps and rarely buy music. I figure the $10 I spent gives me enough gems to keep going on adventures for the next 7 days. Now I just hope I get some eggs!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I'm assuming if you pay the gems to skip the "everything gold" section (200 jewels, 5 gold nuggets etc), it gives you the 10 lapis lazuli (right???) and you don't have to wait the 2 days for it to expire in order to progress to next stage of hatching ultramarine.
    I don't remember, but it changes as you give more. For example, if you give 99 jewels it'll make you pay for the remaining 101. The more you give the less you'll have to pay.

And yes, skipping should get you 10 lapis lazuli since you're paying to "buy" what you don't give.
    Last edited by gdmcrjunkie; 05-25-14 at 04:22 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Can't remember exactly, but it's over 400 gems to skip, possibly 500 or more. Basically, it's not worth it! Either wait for it to expire or actually do it (won't take that long if you use all energy chopping rock outcrops).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    I don't remember, but it changes as you give more. For example, if you give 99 jewels it'll make you pay for the remaining 101. The more you give the less you'll have to pay.

And yes, it gives 10 lapis lazuli.
    Ahhh ok, so it's the descending charge to gem skip EACH item on the list...not a total gem cost to skip the whole thing altogether. yikes, ok

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Can't remember exactly, but it's over 400 gems to skip, possibly 500 or more. Basically, it's not worth it! Either wait for it to expire or actually do it (won't take that long if you use all energy chopping rock outcrops).
    Good lord lol...I can't do it, not because of the jewels but because I just used the only 5 gold nuggets I had for the adamant line.

Fashion Designer
    Good lord lol...I can't do it, not because of the jewels but because I just used the only 5 gold nuggets I had for the adamant line.
    That's a shame. I suppose it depends how many gems it costs to skip just the gold nuggets bit, sorry I can't remember, if it's a small amount you could still do the rest, if not probably best to let it expire then

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    That's a shame. I suppose it depends how many gems it costs to skip just the gold nuggets bit, sorry I can't remember, if it's a small amount you could still do the rest, if not probably best to let it expire then
    It's 40 gems to skip the nugget part only.

It's also important to note that the first step of the sparkling egg is to give 50 jewels and 50 silver among other things. So I'm letting the 2 days expire on the ultramarine egg.

Executive Chef
    Thanks GC5410 & mreames, for your input ... Think I'll do that too (when I get past adventuring to Polaris North lol), just wait it out. Grr (impatient lol)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    It's 40 gems to skip the nugget part only.

It's also important to note that the first step of the sparkling egg is to give 50 jewels and 50 silver among other things. So I'm letting the 2 days expire on the ultramarine egg.
    Thanks.

That's true, depends what eggs you have. I don't have the sparkling egg yet or the large diamonds, so I won't need the 50 jewels/silver anytime soon, leaving me free to do the silver/jewels/ore for the ultramarine egg.