Page 11 of 301 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

New Resident
    I received a dragon egg from the forgotten roost a month ago, and have only collected 6 of the 10 books from the library to hatch it (along with everything else needed in that chain.) This timed event is not for all. A fair event would have given everyone a fair advantage (no dragon required.) Then again Mithril is hard to come by, so requesting such things, this quest is aimed at making people spend gems or money. I will only use as many gems as I feel fit, and guess what, new dragon egg or not, I am not spending my money on a pet in a game. Because they requested 10 sword and armor last week it will obviously take a lot to get an egg. I still like the game, but come on team lava, you will have to try harder than that to get my money.

Farm Supplier
    I have a dragon egg but I am stuck on " raw materials " goal really need my deep mine to drop a large diamond! been waiting weeks for it!!! got the ember on the second adventure and the Golden Fleece quite soon too!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    Pretty bummed. I'm backed up on the original dragon quest through the regular game because of item needed from the dark caves that hasn't been forthcoming, so my orange dragon egg has just been sitting in storage...
    You mean the burning ember? It drops from the Desert Sands, not the Dark Caves. I hope you find it soon!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    OMG I'm so confused, lol! I shouldn't read the forum on update days. I like my info set out in clear, concise terms. Everyone getting on here and flinging info and questions around confoozles my poor brain. I don't understand what's timed and what isn't. I don't know whether to be freaking out, or even exactly what I should be freaking out about!

I'm just gonna keep making the cool new swords and armor. I love the blue sword! And the pink armor. Luckily, I seem to have gobs of materials at hand this time.

Good luck, everybody!
    I agreee.. I steal a line from Boomtown Rats - I hate Mondays " silicon chip inside my head gets switched to overload.."

Executive Chef
    Is it the same adventure (w same requirements) for all three eggs...or is 3 diff adventures (w diff requirements) for the 3 eggs??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybay1147 View Post
    At least you have a lv 38 alt account GC5. :P

Anyway, I needa brew up some vital extracts. ._.
    That's true

It may be level 38, but it has loads of goals left on it (had it since week 1, but abandoned it for about a year when I got my new game as easier to play on ipad than on iphone).

My GC5410 account is almost level 44 so at least I should be able to do these new goals on there

Farm Supplier
    I wonder if the reward for the pyre caverns adventure include dragon scales?! would be helpful!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollie1922 View Post
    I wonder if the reward for the pyre caverns adventure include dragon scales?! would be helpful!
    That would be excellent

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    That would be excellent
    Some of the time you will get dragon scales.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    Pretty bummed. I'm backed up on the original dragon quest through the regular game because of item needed from the dark caves that hasn't been forthcoming, so my orange dragon egg has just been sitting in storage. I have maybe 10 mithril just through random drops and the coal was the one thing I was low on since I've been making wisps and lanterns to expand....Guess this isn't the update for me Level 33 here.

But on the bright side, at least I read this thread before I started wasting my resources. Back to game as usual..

TL really should have made dragon scales part of the pre-quest. I understand they wanna keep some of the mystery but it would have given us a clear idea of what to expect.

Plus, it may have encouraged some people to buy a dragon in preparation.